One more pic from 31 MEE
Hellenic Coast Guard OEA (Special Operations Team)
Last edited by D-Mitch; 12-26-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Photos by Jerry Gunner, posted on Key Publishing Ltd's Aviation Forum(26/12/2010) by Aspis
I just wish they put low-vis markings, like they did on the Orions
The plane that probably ended the communist insurgency in our country:
> Random Hellenic Armed Forces photographs.
Old aircrafts of Hellenic Air Force, photos by Kampitoglou Dimitrios on 7-8/11/2010
G-159 Gulfstream I
CL-13 Sabre Mk.2
Friendly advice because you seem to be a noob here. I have been actively posting and participating in this thread and forum since 2006.
1. Stop reporting pictures (many examples in the last 200-300 pages, not 1 or 2).
2. Stop spamming.
3. Stop using photobucket, none of your images are visible and nobody cares to check when your bandwidth is up again.
4. Stop acting like a 10 y.o. -that lies- when you're caught reposting for the 100th time in Russian photos or elsewhere.
5. Take a full day off -from your whatever Xmas vacation- to view the entire thread.
6. Stop responding like a giotoball.
PS. Plz this is meant to be an informal friendly advice, PM me from now on, this thread doesn't deserve to go O.T. like you did elsewhere.
Hellenic Air Force photohraphs, marvellous paint scemes.
Random H.A.F. photos in H-Q (+ 1 HAA chooper which we've been waiting for ages..)
Why you didn't send me a PM from the beginning? Are you waiting for the other Greek members to participate eh? And then you decided that I don't have the right to reply, but I have to send you a PM! WoW!
And you write in Greek language but with English letters to insult me.. Fear of the mods kid?
No more reply to any flame bait from any Greek member, say whatever you want and feel powerful behind the screen!