Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Korean Chics that would kick your ass!

Default Korean Chics that would kick your ass!

Female Military Special Forces

Inside Korea's Special Forces, which is best known for its black beret and zebra pattern, there is another special unit. Created in 1981, Unit 707, called the "special forces within the special forces" selects the cream of the crop for irregular missions and operations against terrorists and spies. Unit 707 members are trained harder and possess skills greater than those of North Korea’s special 8 unit but their pride is their female special force members. The female members go through harsh training and extensive education and possess the ability to suppress several people in the blink of an eye.

enjoy

Female Special Forces members in camouflage

According to the mission, members are divided into several teams; the anti terrorist team keeps their faces covered, as their identities are secret

Mock helicopter descent training

All training including for physical strength is the same as for men

Practicing passing through barbed wire

Female agents of Unit 707 aim at targets 200m away, dividing their shots on the target's left and right arm

Competition for female Special Forces is much higher than that of the regular military; 60-70 to 1

Special Forces boast of the best shooting skills

Outdoor training

No exceptions are made for women even in survival training in freezing weather

Members are trained in martial arts, with basic skills at level 5-6

Female special force agents can suppress three or four people in the blink of an eye

Martial arts skills

Team leader Sergeant Kang Myung-sook holds the record of more than 2,800 parachute jumps

Training happens every day

Female member form a group 10,000 ft above the ground

Stars are engraved on the badges of those who do more than 100 high altitude jumps

Break time

Quarters of the female Special Forces

Special force members on a Saturday outing

When changed into plain clothes, they return to being young people. When men whom they meet on their outings brag of their tales of bravery back in their military years, they suppress smiles and listen

Are they still using tukong musool as their martial art or something else?

Nice pics btw.

I'd hate to be the dude trying to take their purse.

LOL, check this out, this is what happens to people messin' with these chicks...

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1124535150

Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber
    Are they still using tukong musool as their martial art or something else?

Nice pics btw.
    in regards to the martials arts they use that i'm not sure of. and thanks about the pics.

also if theres any english speaking korean members here reading this can you please private message me as i could use some help creating a member account on a korean website that i've been trying to.

thx

george

Bite my shiny metal ass! beNder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yaberdaber
    LOL, check this out, this is what happens to people messin' with these chicks...

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1124535150

I just hope the martial arts they teach them is not Tae Kwan Do...

Default Re: Korean Chics that would kick your ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Chavez

Special force members on a Saturday outing
    Dont want to mess with them like trying to steal their purses.

not sure what martial arts.. doesn't look taekwondo to me...
    something starts with H ? can't remember..
    anybody here give some clues?

hapkido?

There are a number of Korean martial arts that go round, so far most take taekwondo while many mix tkd with hapkido. However, I've read before that spec ops have their own, just like RoKMC's mujeokdo, but not sure which. I believe it was tukong moosul.
    That's why we need a Korean to confirm this.

BTW, I've been studying tkd for 7 years and it's not all that bad, unlike American TKD. Keeps you in shape and improve coordination.

Does it matter? They're still dropping their hands when they kick which any instructor worth their salt would have beaten into their heads after white belt. I guess the other members aren't that secret, as none of their faces were covered, and they even gave names of the people and showed what they look like in civilian clothes. This isn't intended to discount what these people or other armies train like around the world, but if you haven't been in any military conflicts in 50 years, how much experience can you really have?

Yeah thats why I stated Defendo and Krav Maga were better arts as well. If you practise just BJJ you would be butt raped by multiple opponents, but thats why a good martial artist diversifies his training. Sorry, I forgot Kali is a traditional art, but it has the no BS features of a modern one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hood
    Does it matter? They're still dropping their hands when they kick which any instructor worth their salt would have beaten into their heads after white belt. I guess the other members aren't that secret, as none of their faces were covered, and they even gave names of the people and showed what they look like in civilian clothes. This isn't intended to discount what these people or other armies train like around the world, but if you haven't been in any military conflicts in 50 years, how much experience can you really have?
    no offense hood you know i love you and all but i think any one of those chicks would throw you the beating of your life dropping their hands or not

Having practiced martial arts for 10+ plus years, I genuinely laugh at anyone who takes Tae Kwon Do. As for the statements of "taking out 5 opponents in a blink of an eye", that's just propaganda also. Sure if they're sitting there not doing anything beyond throwing a punch straight at you, but if 5 military personnel are coming at you with intent to kill, you're more likely than not going to be pavement paste. If it proved nothing else, the ultimate fighting events showed that people don't go down like they do in the movies.