Page 2 of 1151 FirstFirst 1234567891012521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17251

Thread: Israel Defense Forces (Read First Post!)

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    267

    Default

    I think those rank as the best aircraft paint schemes i've ever seen.

  2. #17
    Senior Member joka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,296

    Default



    About the "kill count patches". In what war were they earned? The planes seem somewhat new, and from the top of my head I can't place Israel in any full scale war for 20 years or so.

  3. #18
    Banned user S'13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Now nitpickers will have to find other reasons to attack my avatar...
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    Off Topic: Is it true that the US is giving military aid to Israel in the form of loans? Is it also true that Israel still hasn't paid back these loans?
    Since 1985 Israel receives military aid from the U.S only in the form of grants.

  4. #19
    fap, fap, fap, mousegiggle, fap, fap, fap toki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,030

    Default

    I have some more. There's a huge collection of pics on f-16.net
    248(!) alone of israeli F-16



  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Iran, dancing with mack and his new wife
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joka


    About the "kill count patches". In what war were they earned? The planes seem somewhat new, and from the top of my head I can't place Israel in any full scale war for 20 years or so.
    probaly from Lebanon war in the 80's.
    And the first kill in the world for F-15 was a Israeli F-15.

  6. #21
    Banned user S'13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Now nitpickers will have to find other reasons to attack my avatar...
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joka


    About the "kill count patches". In what war were they earned? The planes seem somewhat new, and from the top of my head I can't place Israel in any full scale war for 20 years or so.
    Operation Peace of the Galilee (1982). The IAF downed over 80 Syrian aircrafts without losing a single one.

  7. #22

    Default





    really nice pics

  8. #23

    Default

    id like to see the surrounding arab states attack israel thesedays.. arabs suck at war and israel would annihilate them far worse than in the past

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Slovenia, EU
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicpie
    id like to see the surrounding arab states attack israel thesedays.. arabs suck at war and israel would annihilate them far worse than in the past
    And you should learn to shut the f_uck up.

  10. #25
    Senior Member sir-chimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UoUo
    Quote Originally Posted by sir-chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by UoUo
    Those are spaciel places to Israeli tech we put in the Longbow we buyed.

    And just the Air force opearate Planes in Israel.

    Thanks, but I figured there special tech because I have only seen them on their Ah64D's and nobody elses. Whats their purpose?

    Also by planes do you mean helos too?

    thanks
    Well soory but i don't know i think it is calssified.
    most likely electronic warfare?


    And yes by "planes" i meant helos as well. the army do not opearate any Air crafts (soory don't know the right term in english by air crafts i mean choopers F15, F16, and so on)
    no reason to be sorry I appreciate you taking the time to try and answer my questions. perhaps I could have worded my response to your post better, it was not my intent to seem like a jerk - sorry.

    Thanks

  11. #26
    Senior Member sir-chimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S'13
    Quote Originally Posted by joka


    About the "kill count patches". In what war were they earned? The planes seem somewhat new, and from the top of my head I can't place Israel in any full scale war for 20 years or so.
    Operation Peace of the Galilee (1982). The IAF downed over 80 Syrian aircrafts without losing a single one.
    I love that pic

  12. #27
    Senior Member Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammy
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpie
    id like to see the surrounding arab states attack israel thesedays.. arabs suck at war and israel would annihilate them far worse than in the past
    And you should learn to shut the f_uck up.
    Hey no trashing in this thread ok? And I don't see a big deal here. I'm sure that almost any country can beat the Arab airforce how sad that wouldn't be.


    Here are some Kfirs, like in the good old times..


















  13. #28
    Senior Member sir-chimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    your giving me flashbacks to my childhood of Iron Eagle the movie

  14. #29
    Senior Member droopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Also what is with the yellow "V" on the helos ? IFF or some markers for formation flying ?

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Iran, dancing with mack and his new wife
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droopy
    Also what is with the yellow "V" on the helos ? IFF or some markers for formation flying ?
    IFF.


    Quote Originally Posted by sir-chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by UoUo
    Quote Originally Posted by sir-chimp
    Quote Originally Posted by UoUo
    Those are spaciel places to Israeli tech we put in the Longbow we buyed.

    And just the Air force opearate Planes in Israel.

    Thanks, but I figured there special tech because I have only seen them on their Ah64D's and nobody elses. Whats their purpose?

    Also by planes do you mean helos too?

    thanks
    Well soory but i don't know i think it is calssified.
    most likely electronic warfare?


    And yes by "planes" i meant helos as well. the army do not opearate any Air crafts (soory don't know the right term in english by air crafts i mean choopers F15, F16, and so on)
    no reason to be sorry I appreciate you taking the time to try and answer my questions. perhaps I could have worded my response to your post better, it was not my intent to seem like a jerk - sorry.

    Thanks

    No problem

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •