Thread: Israel Defense Forces (Read First Post!)

[LEFT][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Every day, Israeli citizens must cope with the potential daily threat of rocket fire from the Gaza *****.
    Just last year, in 2011, Hamas fired 627 rockets and mortars from Gaza into Israel. In order to ensure security for all Israeli civilians, the IDF dispatches Emergency Situations Instructors to day schools, instructing the children how to protect themselves in case of emergency.[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]In the picture is Cpl. Noy Eisen, teaching the children of Holon on proper procedures in emergency situations that can arise in Israel.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]

Is there a way of stopping mp.net from resizing the pictures? it's pretty annoying.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Wow, she might just be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet

Quote Originally Posted by lander View Post
    Wow, she might just be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen

Dude, ususaly this happens when you haven't seen any female for a long time
    But you are on the interweb, go to some XX rated site and come back with a cooled head.

She's alright, I guess... Also, I wish they go back and disable the comments on the IDF channel, it's like a morons zoo over there.

[LEFT][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]The "juniors" of the pilot's training course are marching their way up to become the big men on base. The pilot trainees go through an intense three-year course challenging them mentally and physically.[/FONT][/COLOR][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]Photo taken by Ori Shifrin, IDF Spokesperson Unit[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][*******#000000][FONT=Arial]

Pictured here are the soldiers of the Armored Corps Shelah Battalion, guarding the southern borders of Israel.
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Parachute course:

Great photos Tanks_a_lot. I take it the soldiers are from several units, right? I see a guy with the black beret from Armor and most from Golani.

Most appear to be from the paratroopers, but they still don't have the red berets. the guy with the black beret is from the IDF's spoksman office, i believe.

Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by tanks_alot View Post
    Most appear to be from the paratroopers, but they still don't have the red berets. the guy with the black beret is from the IDF's spoksman office, i believe.
    most of them have red boots as far as i can see and unit is paratroopers, at least the unit tag says so. the guy with the red beret is oketz afaik. and the guy with the black beret could be from mahatz.
    Last edited by Climber; 02-02-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Eating eggs & hash browns. Nahal %^&*@strong 111.

@Yosy. What you're mistaking for Golani brown is the olive beret given to everyone at induction. What most likely happened next is that after they got their wings they assembled at the Paratrooper's Memorial outside the air base where the jump school is) and began what was anywhere from 50-75 km stretcher march that ended in Jerusalem. Then they get the red beret.

Also note the paratroopers' unique four pocket, untucked shirt. Armored corps beret has an emblem of a tank on a red background.

Paratroopers training:

Love the pictures as usual, I was wondering if anyone had anything on Modiin Sadeh or Yasuf Kravi as they are called. I searched and just came up with the picture of the Raccoon and Granite.

Quote Originally Posted by tzabarnik View Post
    Love the pictures as usual, I was wondering if anyone had anything on Modiin Sadeh or Yasuf Kravi as they are called. I searched and just came up with the picture of the Raccoon and Granite.
    There are some here:
    http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...=1#post5879352

There is probably more...

Quote Originally Posted by tzabarnik View Post
    Field intelligence recruits:

I'm certain there are quite a few more pictures of field intel in this thread.