Thread: Israel Defense Forces (Read First Post!)

  1. #14671
    Tel Aviv Stud tanks_alot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    7,350

    Default







    May we all survive the night and live to see another morning!

  2. #14672
    On Belay... Climb on Climber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Buenos Aires in body, the beautiful and green Sharon in my heart
    Age
    46
    Posts
    11,384

    Default

    Hag Pesach Sameach Chevre.

    חג פסח שמח

  3. #14673

    Default

    Happy Passover!
    To everyone still in the army or doing milium this week: I'm sorry. I feel your pain. I too experienced the horrors they called the kosher l'pesach heder ochel.

  4. #14674
    Senior Member Bloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,355

    Default

    New trailer for the Brad Pitt movie World War Z. Quite a few IDF vs Zombie shots in the trailer. Worth a lulz

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EC7P5WdUko

  5. #14675
    Senior Member IDF_TANKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The world's 6th most dangerous country.
    Age
    36
    Posts
    13,495

    Default

    Slow them down a bit and just as well this could be a documentary from early years of Intifada.

  6. #14676
    Senior Member J.Noah ה's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,000

    Default

    Hag Pesach my fellow comrades.

  7. #14677
    Member Type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    28
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Chag pesach sameach!

    I remember the days of eating a lot of Matza and canned chocolate spread

  8. #14678
    Senior Member GB_FXST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    Chag samach!

    Quote Originally Posted by IDF_TANKER View Post
    Slow them down a bit and just as well this could be a documentary from early years of Intifada.
    Funny ...

  9. #14679
    Senior Member PurpleCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IDF_TANKER View Post
    Slow them down a bit and just as well this could be a documentary from early years of Intifada.
    LOL you killed me hahahhaa

  10. #14680
    Senior Member PurpleCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Since we're on the topic of sniper rifles... Here are a few of my pictures

    SR-25


    M24

  11. #14681

  12. #14682
    Member idfhayal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleCrow View Post
    Since we're on the topic of sniper rifles... Here are a few of my pictures

    SR-25

    There is a problem with this SR25. The iron sight should be on the lower barrel rail. The scope and the iron sight are not zeroed to the same place in such configuration.
    One more thing, I see you have no flash kill on the scope. Have you used duct tape or camo net instead?
    *How i hate this stupid IDF idea to put muzzle brake on M24/SR86. It was prooven that muzzle brake is effective only with bolt action sniper rifles with caliber bigger than 7.62. With 7.62 the only thing it does is increases the volume of the shot. Once more IDF non-combatant staff officers think they are much more clever than all the rest of the world.
    Some of my photos:
    My gili suit

    Shoulder shooting. I am a shooter.

    My 800m hit with strong wind
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eznslt3rdjhnor/tzalafim.mp4
    Last edited by idfhayal; 03-26-2013 at 05:08 AM.

  13. #14683
    Member IR5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idfhayal View Post
    There is a problem with this SR25. The iron sight should be on the lower barrel rail. The scope and the iron sight are not zeroed to the same place in such configuration.
    One more thing, I see you have no flash kill on the scope. Have you used duct tape or camo net instead?
    *How i hate this stupid IDF idea to put muzzle brake on M24/SR86. It was prooven that muzzle brake is effective only with bolt action sniper rifles with caliber bigger than 7.62. With 7.62 the only thing it does is increases the volume of the shot. Once more IDF non-combatant staff officers think they are much more clever than all the rest of the world.
    Some of my photos:
    My gili suit

    Shoulder shooting. I am a shooter.

    My 800m hit with strong wind
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eznslt3rdjhnor/tzalafim.mp4
    The guy you were shooting off of in the second pic must have hated his life. 7.62 muzzle break, sitting right next to the ear.

    Awesome pics/vid. I like these way more than the boring official stuff.

  14. #14684
    Senior Member PurpleCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idfhayal View Post
    There is a problem with this SR25. The iron sight should be on the lower barrel rail. The scope and the iron sight are not zeroed to the same place in such configuration.
    One more thing, I see you have no flash kill on the scope. Have you used duct tape or camo net instead?
    *How i hate this stupid IDF idea to put muzzle brake on M24/SR86. It was prooven that muzzle brake is effective only with bolt action sniper rifles with caliber bigger than 7.62. With 7.62 the only thing it does is increases the volume of the shot. Once more IDF non-combatant staff officers think they are much more clever than all the rest of the world.
    Some of my photos:
    My gili suit

    Shoulder shooting. I am a shooter.

    My 800m hit with strong wind
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eznslt3rdjhnor/tzalafim.mp4
    Maybe I wasn't clear enough, the pictures are mine, but the rifles aren't. Both pics are from maslul and the SR belonged to the PALSAR. We didn't have proper flash kill covers for the scopes, if there were any it was all meultar.

  15. #14685
    Senior Member Camera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    France
    Age
    55
    Posts
    16,233

    Default Arrest of two Tanzim terrorists

    The IDF Spokesperson’s office on Thursday released video footage taken last month of two terrorists captured by Israeli soldiers as they prepared to fire at passing Israeli vehicles.

    The video was recorded on February 15 by two female soldiers who spotted the terrorists from a military observation post near Beit Fajjar, a Palestinian town next to Gush Etzion, approximately 23 kilometers (14 miles) south of Jerusalem.



    Article: http://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-vid...ed-in-the-act/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •