Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Battle of Berlin, 1945.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Switek View Post
    If you were "liberators" why the hell your army remained in Poland unwelcomed till 1993... ?

Thats not the question at hand here.

Although it seems we both agree that Soviet army should never have driven the germans out of poland. I'm leaving it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smok View Post
    My family was living in Lwow before WWII. They could try both - nazi occupation and soviet occupation. My grandmother told me, that there were no big differencies between these two armies. Both were wild beasts.
    You got some gaul, man. You and your people occupied Lviv in 16th century. Your people forcibly tried to Polonised and Catholicise Ukraine.

BTW, Switek, Poland was occupied untill 1993? I guess in Kachinski's Poland, lies
    tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussian1 View Post
    Then perhpas Soviet livs shouldn't have been wasted on the Polish populace. The 600,000 dead directly because of the Polish campaighn could have been spared. And people like you wouldn't be arround todasy to ***** about Soviet occupation.
    Around 1000000 Poles vanished somewhere in Russia in 1939-1956.
    I have some kind of respect to russian soldiers, who died fighting with Germans, but I can't call them "liberators".
    My family was moved from Lwow to Wroclaw by these "liberators". They could take just few things. They had to leave all family fortune, which was collected for more than 500 years! Can you imagine that? Leave everything and move to another country in 24 hours? They couldn't take furnitures (just few pieces), jewelry etc. I have got just 2 or 3 photos, one picture, one table and one dresser! 500 years of history and just few things!
    Later (in 1945) drunken "liberators" attacked my family in Wroclaw. They wanted to kill them! Fortunatelly my grandpa was officer and partisan, so he knew how to fight and managed to defend family. He had gun and started to shoot. Shots were heard by his friends who lived nearby and they helped him to defend.
    So sorry - I can't call Russians as liberators.

And to CPL_Trevoga - my family lived in Lvov since 1506 or earlier, so in fact I can call myself as ukrainian
    To be more precision I'm mix of polish, ukrainian and lithuanian blood
    Last edited by Smok; 10-06-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Selective memory is a wonderful thing. Anyone else remember the strongest Nazi ally of the early part of WW2? The one who essentially allowed the war to spread throughout Europe by attacking the Poles in the rear when there was still some chance that they might have resisted the Nazi attack long enough for the Western powers to intervene on a practical basis. The one who was seeking revenge for the bloody nose inflicted on a massive state by a much smaller one in the prewar period?
    The Nazi ally which then systematically liquidated the bulk of Polish military professionals unlucky enough to fall into their hands as prisoners?
    The former Nazi ally which ensured that in the post war era the Poles were betrayed by the rest of the Allies , despite having fought the longest , hardest war of all?
    Well I for one remember Uncle Joe and the reality of the Soviet attack on Poland , and I'm not even slightly Polish.

Diagnosis: chronic mpnetoholism (F99.9)

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Trevoga View Post
    You got some gaul, man. You and your people occupied Lviv in 16th century. Your people forcibly tried to Polonised and Catholicise Ukraine.

BTW, Switek, Poland was occupied untill 1993? I guess in Kachinski's Poland, lies
    tell you!

Wrong argument. You should know that Berlin was founded by Old Polabian tribes which were slavs. By this argument all mankind can claim its rights for Africa, where we all come from. .

It wasn't pure occupation but Poland wasn't free, as well. Main reason was military presence of Soviet Army in Poland.

As for Kaczyński twins' lies. I can hear them every day. So?

Guys this Thread is about Battle of Berlin not Poland!

Get a new Thread if you guys want argue over Poland with Soviets and Germans occupation/liberation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussian1 View Post
    Then perhpas Soviet livs shouldn't have been wasted on the Polish populace. The 600,000 dead directly because of the Polish campaighn could have been spared. And people like you wouldn't be arround todasy to ***** about Soviet occupation.
    Yeah, soviet soldier shouldn't have wasted their lives their lives when they helped the germans invade poland in 39

Junior Member 21StCenturyWarfare's Avatar

Default intresting fotos

intresting thanks for sharing!

Banned user

Dead fallschirmjager

see the fg 42 in the ground

no ethics in wars anymore.
    they raped about 100,000 women in Berlin when they destroyed it (especially soviet).
    what a shame!!!!

Banned user

yeah a shame indeed. How could Soviet soldiers misbehave. I mean the germans had exemplary behavior in the occupied parts of the Soviet Union.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by MIT_Lover View Post

no ethics in wars anymore.
    they raped about 100,000 women in Berlin when they destroyed it (especially soviet).
    what a shame!!!!
    **ck you
    They killed 17mio our citizens

Banned user

double post, sorry.

Banned user

Much more than 17 million btw. If we count both civilian and military.

How about they where just as bad as each other and now leave it.