Thread: Croatian Military Pictures! - Read the first post carefully!

Special Police arsenal

Thumbs up

The best video I have seen! Outstanding must see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Hxk...eature=related

Banned user

Now that was a force to be reckoned with! And to think how low we sank since those days of glory. Not that I'm saying that our soldiers today are not every bit as good as ten years ago, its just that they are ten times fewer.

Does anyone have a complete video of Pobjednički bedem parade? I've been looking for it for years, but couldn't find anything. Like all footage was lost, which is surprising given that 97 parade was far grander than 95 and there are a lot of complete videos from 95 parade.

Quote Originally Posted by SATNIK View Post

It was the time when we really had something what you can call ARMY.Today ? what we have ?? a small NATO's doll for firefighting? Achh where are those old good days of proud...I'm sick of all these modern "NATO standards" because our army look like little [*******#000000]hunting hlub...
    [/COLOR][*******#000000]All good Russian weapon was withdrawn from use or was destroyed [/COLOR]starting from MI-24 onwards....achhhh it makes me crazy...justen listen to the NATO standards and make little hunting club of your army if you're small country ,that's the NATO's rules and "standards" [*******#000000]obviously...bullshi*t...[/COLOR]

A very good video with amazing music!! Thanks a lot!

Finally shown! BSD Paratrooper Company assault rifle:

and a side arm:

Banned user

Pretty good, although I read a year ago that they were very displeased with F2000s. Were there any FN SCARs?

Finally shown! BSD Paratrooper Company assault rifle:

and a side arm:
    The FN 2000, yes, the BSD is only unit of HV that has obtained certain number of that weapon but hardly that will be their main assault rifle. For unit of such nature like BSD it's good to have as broad arsenal as possible. Personally don't like that bullpup..

And, thanks to largest Croatian web forum, we can present the photos of what allegedly is the VHS renewed:

Banned user

Now thats more like it! Are there any information available about the new version? Will that be the standard variant issued to the military, or is it intended to be a high end version for special forces? Also, was the new VHS presented at the Armed Forces Day or were these photos taken on a separate occasion?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefox View Post
    Now thats more like it! Are there any information available about the new version? Will that be the standard variant issued to the military, or is it intended to be a high end version for special forces? Also, was the new VHS presented at the Armed Forces Day or were these photos taken on a separate occasion?
    http://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?t=477722&page=28
    See last four posts on that page.
    Nothing is certain, these photos seem like taken with cellphone..
    But if HS Produkt is taking into consideration the remarks, complaints and suggestions of final users - if this is the new look of VHS then no wonder that now certain G36ish elements are more present

[QUOTE=Karl Agathon;4984140]The FN 2000, yes, the BSD is only unit of HV that has obtained certain number of that weapon but hardly that will be their main assault rifle. For unit of such nature like BSD it's good to have as broad arsenal as possible. Personally don't like that bullpup..

It is not for all BSD but only is intended for paratroops,they accepted mostly GL version of it.The stuff what Jutarnji write about is a usual garbage!They are very happy with it its accurate rifle in small light pack,witch is a big plus for them!

newVHS is looking good(thumbs up) but neads more work,its to shine aswell,hell we got time and guns so..its no problem relly take your time gentleman!

Default OMLT Afganistan

C-IED course(Train The Trainer) Croatia:

New croatian assault rifle VHS 2

Looks much better than the current VHS, especially the fire selector. I hope we'll soon see the actual rifle, not just an animation.

The rifle in the hands of the unknown someone standing next to van on the photo is actually a prototype of VHS, second from above or second prior to final version.
    Now, either is someone placing false info or the factory has reverted to that design for the future, because in some details they are not the same.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval