Thread: Croatian Military Pictures! - Read the first post carefully!

Banned user

Damn those M-84Ds look good! If only Božinović became minister a year ago...

Are they bringing back the original design of the VHS 0:39?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivi View Post
    Are they bringing back the original design of the VHS 0:39?
    Where, what, who? No, sincerely i looked at video but found nothing.

Also about tank, in video i have seen one (very interesting) completed M-84d and four M-84A4 in ĐĐ factory. And these images came out from archivs.
    In every case fact that we are forced to take such conclusions looking at a 1,39sec youtube video taken by a private television, say all about the scandalous lack of reliable info about the matter
    Dear minister , if you really want better performances on selling, give more info, both to customer than to the general public.

Well he clearly said that we only finalize M-84 with parts from different sources, not produce...

Quote Originally Posted by SATNIK View Post
    In this video from nova tv we can see 5 tanks in factory(on the last video) , maybe the upgrade started, and some cool M2 RCWS on one M84d tank.
    http://dnevnik.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/i...cem.html#video
    I only see a guy talking. no tanks there.

Default I also fall on it, at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator9112 View Post
    I only see a guy talking. no tanks there.
    There are different videos, only the last one is the complete one.

Quote Originally Posted by marcellogo View Post
    Where, what, who? No, sincerely i looked at video but found nothing.

Also about tank, in video i have seen one (very interesting) completed M-84d and four M-84A4 in ĐĐ factory. And these images came out from archivs.
    In every case fact that we are forced to take such conclusions looking at a 1,39sec youtube video taken by a private television, say all about the scandalous lack of reliable info about the matter

Dear minister , if you really want better performances on selling, give more info, both to customer than to the general public.
    IF you look at the end of the video you'll see the original VHS.

Banned user

Here's something very interesting, 4th issue of english language CROMIL magazine:

http://www.morh.hr/publikacije/cromil4.html

Its free in PDF form, published by our MoD. Except for the concept of our future soldier in the first page, which honestly isn't all that futuristic, there's not much new info, but it will allow non-croatian speakers an easier time of familiarizing themselves with our Armed Forces, especially with the Special Forces which are the focus of the issue.

Cromil suffer the same deficiences of all the croatian defence press, it came from the MORH itself and is more about istitutional matters and self promotion than about defence matter in itself, maybe the first thing to do to improve defrnce is to open it to defence industry and to tecnical expert.

Default A masterpiece.

I've beginned to read a little and Boys, the article about firefighting tactics
    [SIZE="7"]ROCKS!!![/SIZE]

It clearly explains because MILITARY DOES IT BETTER.

More seriously: article explain in a simple and exaustive manner, what are the best tactics and strategies to counteract the fire menace.
    The use of military languege is in this casereally appropiate as military mentality and M.O. showed itself clearly as the more appropriate to deal with this problem.
    As a reward , it also mention what are the great advantages that an air force get from "playing with fire".

Ah, also pictures ROCK!!!

Cromil suffer the same deficiences of all the croatian defence press, it came from the MORH itself and is more about istitutional matters and self promotion than about defence matter in itself, maybe the first thing to do to improve defrnce is to open it to defence industry and to tecnical expert.
    As Defense minister Bozinovic stated already, the future plans of the modernization and restructuring of the armed forces will be kept secret until they are fully revealed to the MOD.

Default Let me clarify question.

That of plans of modernization is only a part of the problem, Ivi.
    We are iexpecially interested in it, but also knowing about caracteristic of the weapons that they will buy have a significance.
    Other is that a great part of the space in defence publication is devolved to a sort of internal bullettin (military interwiew other military about somehing that interest only the military in itself) or auto-promotion (military said to politicians, both home and abroad: hey ,look, i'll say everything is fine, only pay us better).

On the case in question, this number of Cromil is interesting, article about firefighting is on my opinion a bijoux, and also the ones regarding various "specialcij" are very interesting altought still a little too "istitutional".
    On the reverse there are three interwiews with top brass, three report from exercitations ( in both casesone important other quite redundant) and so on.
    Hrvatski Vojnik is also worst on that matter.
    In the nineties it was very different, was edited montly and had also size and dimensions of a real periodic, and talking about the actual obsession of secrecy, I remember that during war they edited an article stating how much of the M-84 they was building was home made and how much (or less) have to be imported with embargo still in force.

That of plans of modernization is only a part of the problem, Ivi.
    We are iexpecially interested in it, but also knowing about caracteristic of the weapons that they will buy have a significance.
    Other is that a great part of the space in defence publication is devolved to a sort of internal bullettin (military interwiew other military about somehing that interest only the military in itself) or auto-promotion (military said to politicians, both home and abroad: hey ,look, i'll say everything is fine, only pay us better).

On the case in question, this number of Cromil is interesting, article about firefighting is on my opinion a bijoux, and also the ones regarding various "specialcij" are very interesting altought still a little too "istitutional".
    On the reverse there are three interwiews with top brass, three report from exercitations ( in both casesone important other quite redundant) and so on.
    Hrvatski Vojnik is also worst on that matter.
    In the nineties it was very different, was edited montly and had also size and dimensions of a real periodic, and talking about the actual obsession of secrecy, I remember that during war they edited an article stating how much of the M-84 they was building was home made and how much (or less) have to be imported with embargo still in force.
    Ya I gotta agree with you on that one. Our military promotion's aren't that good. I hate the Hrvatski vojnik magazine! more than half of it is about foreign forces. The writers of that magazine only write the bare minimum when it comes to our forces, yet its named Hrvatski Vojnik (Croatian Soldier).

Definitely a true workhorse!

http://www.morh.hr/hr/vijesti-najave...cenje/sns.html

New minister has started very well, hope he will keep on going like that.

They also said that it will be possible for general public to intervene throught internet , so let's tempest them with a coordinate assault people.

From Croatian times:

Croatian company INsig2 has become the first in the country to sign a business deal with NATO.

Business daily newspaper Poslovni Dnevnik has revealed that the contract was signed at the end of 2010.

The company from capital Zagreb was awarded the contract which deals with work on the configuration of IT equipment.

According to Poslovni Dnevnik, the deal is worth around 1 million Croatian kuna.

"We were surprised when we were informed that our company had been chosen for this job", the company's director Goran Oparnica commented.