Thread: Croatian Military Pictures! - Read the first post carefully!

Banned user

[QUOTE=SATNIK;5415337]C.A.F. training system MILES 2000

It was quite a long time I have seen pic that uses the MILES 2000.it is nice to see up and running even its one pic.

this is not cro soldier
    czech

Ooops sorry my bad. But you use it right valiant? Is this pic from black bear exercise?

Here are some eye candy:

Thumbs up They have taken it seriously

Secound round table on the draft of National Security Strategy

As part of the public hearing on the draft of National Security Strategy, a roundtable discussion with representatives of nongovernmental organizations was held today, 14 January 2011, at the Croatian Military Academy "Petar Zrinski".
    Participants in the discussion assessed the draft of the National Security Strategy as good, and some presented the opinion that it was more in the draft than expected. A number of guidelines in this document were welcomed, and main proposals and suggestions were aimed at making the final text of the National Security Strategy more comprehensive and of better quality. Thus, for example in the debate it was suggested to more emphasize the importance of energy security, to address the dangers of cyber crime, to more highlight the value of digital infrastructure ..., and among others it was praised that in this document public has been recognized as a component of national security.

Round table participants particularly commended that the draft of National Security Strategy was given on the public hearing. Denis Avdagic from the Organization for the Promotion of North Atlantic Integrations said that by presenting the document in this way it was a strong step forward in communicating with the public, while Gordan Bosanac from the Centre for Peace Studies, said that "the MOD was a step ahead, by showing how to use the internet and other means to contribute to the quality of this debate".

Defence Minister Davor Bozinovic thanked all the representatives of NGOs who have responded to this open and transparent discussion. The Minister invited them to further, continuous cooperation with the Ministry of Defence and CAF. He also stressed that the MOD was also open to other forms of cooperation on the satisfaction of both parties. "This is your and our ministry, and while we are here we must make the most of knowledge and effort to make a qualitative step forward", Minister Bozinovic said. He also stressed that all suggestions and comments on this document may be given through the website of the Ministry of Defence.

Pointing to the importance of making a new National Security Strategy Minister Bozinovic said the "time we live in itself brings a new set of challenges to which each state has to respond". He said it is a comprehensive document that will be a real challenge to implement in practice, and stressed the importance of defining the dynamics of the implementation of the National Security Strategy.

Advisor to the President of the Republic for Defence Zlatko Gareljic said that all proposals and suggestions were welcome, but also that it was good that in the previously held two round table discussions on this document there were no strategic objections.

The draft of National Security Strategy, were developed by 19 ministries and government bodies, and this was the second in a series of roundtables held in the public hearing on the draft of National Security Strategy.

from Morh site

Gen Lucić was a war commander of 1gbr. Tigers ,that is why i find this pic funny,he visited U.S.A. and his land.

lucky for him I hope he liked Lakota ride, for me that helicopter rocks!

Searching news related to those madman/mens that send a grenade to embassy ,I found someting interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by marcellogo View Post
    Searching news related to those madman/mens that send a grenade to embassy ,I found someting interesting...

Its because the president is protecting the ex-udba members.

Not discuting and not such interested in that, they are surely some exhaltated morons and not a serious threat,
    only found in meanwhile an interesting items from the past war that used something similar to the dual pourpose grenade rb-100.

http://www.inert-ord.net/yugos/yughr/rb100/index.html

Are the one and/or the other still in inventory?

Not discuting and not such interested in that, they are surely some exhaltated morons and not a serious threat,
    only found in meanwhile an interesting items from the past war that used something similar to the dual pourpose grenade rb-100.

http://www.inert-ord.net/yugos/yughr/rb100/index.html

Are the one and/or the other still in inventory?

The president is more of a moron than those who sent the bomb. And I would not call them a non-serious threat.

That weapon is probably in storage and or in a museum. I think I saw a similar weapon during last armed forces day.

Ivi, sometimes i find you a little difficult to understand: on a side you say that that kind of weapon is now only in museums and in another part of the same sentence you say that you have seen it during the last armed forced day, thing that suggest it is still operative.

I'm a little confused...

Ivi, sometimes i find you a little difficult to understand: on a side you say that that kind of weapon is now only in museums and in another part of the same sentence you say that you have seen it during the last armed forced day, thing that suggest it is still operative.

I'm a little confused...
    It doesn't matter. During our armed forces celebrations or anniversaries they often present even some storic or withdrawn equipment, especially the equipment used during the Homeland War.

In training center of the guide and service dogs, "Cpt Krešimir Ivošević" breeding and training of military and police dogs,is conducted since year 1992. Engaged in the breeding of Belgian Shepherds, German Shepherds, Dutch Shepherds and Labradors.

OMOLT members awarded with medals.
    The task team is training and mentoring members of the battalion for combat support of the Afghan National Army (ANA), and providing technical assistance in planning tasks and operations.

Nice to see our Iveco LMVs! I hope they buy the whole envisiged lot of 94...

MoD visited newly built military barracks " Predrag Matanović " in Petrinja.
    Within the dual object of 3.150 square meters were built 44 bedrooms, 2 classrooms, eight offices and 44 bathrooms, a total construction costs amounted to 22.5 million. The plan envisages the construction of another 5 new accommodation facilities for which construction was necessary to invest 110 million.

Banned user

did they looked in basement

Apparently not. What's in the basement?