Page 293 of 322 FirstFirst ... 193243283285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4818

Thread: Croatian Military Pictures! - Read the first post carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho☻ View Post
    U seriously?
    Yes, Obviously. Why go from Croatia to Germany with a Patria instead to load it on a truck and let's other drive?
    In order to do it better to dismount turret and put vehicle under a canopy, less air drag.
    Maybe nation think and act differently one from another, maybe it was because of that that there was indipendence wars in both the countries.

Maybe someone should put such an enthusiast in a Patria vehicle for driving in a row for nearly thosand clics and not having a single accident. He would surely became a real psycho...

Quote Originally Posted by fiorellabel View Post
    Yes, Obviously. Why go from Croatia to Germany with a Patria instead to load it on a truck and let's other drive?
    In order to do it better to dismount turret and put vehicle under a canopy, less air drag.
    Maybe nation think and act differently one from another, maybe it was because of that that there was indipendence wars in both the countries.
    I thought the statement about desire was only for the RCWS ("don't use protectors as they are brand new")

Jesus, with Patria in Germany and even the gun turret mount,yes,yes…Germany may allow us to have a shooting exercise on the highway like COBRA…….AHHAHAHAHAAA, you make my day….

Tired of ordinary travel, then travel in style, with Patria you safely and quickly to your destination.

Croatian National Tourist Board

Never mind.
    Last edited by Psycho☻; 04-28-2012 at 06:13 AM. Reason: never mind

Yes, we are using a full page about nothing relevant.
    There are Patrias, there are Protector turret, details about way of transport them are just that: details.

Quote Originally Posted by vodin View Post
    As posted above, RCWS (Protector M151) are packed inside vehicles and will be mount at the spot. This was clarified. I was asked this because Slovenian army did not need to dismantle weapon systems form the vehicles when had been gone abroad.
    My god..I just gave a few ideas about what exercises are for other than shooting.

Basically we are talking about different thing: one is a trip between, let's say Ljubljana and Celje or Maribor or Zagreb-Slunj, another between any of those and Germany, something about twenty hours driving.
    In first case you can move the vehicles on their own,in other better to dismount turret and load it on a truck while crews go on a bus and arrive swell rested.

Basically we are talking about different thing: one is a trip between, let's say Ljubljana and Celje or Maribor or Zagreb-Slunj, another between any of those and Germany, something about twenty hours driving.
    In first case you can move the vehicles on their own,in other better to dismount turret and load it on a truck while crews go on a bus and arrive swell rested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho☻ View Post
    Never mind.
    In Slovenia we just remove the machinegun instead of the whole weapon system.

[SIZE=2]Joint Croatian-Czech training of Air Advisory Teams started[/SIZE]

1st joint Pre-deployment Training Course of Air Advisory Team (AAT PTC) started today, April 30, in the 93rd Air Force Base in Zemunik Barracks.

This is a joint training of Croatian and Czech helicopter crews and aircraft maintenance technicians as part of the pre-deployment training and preparation of members who will be deployed in ISAF operation in Afghanistan as 5th Air Advisory Team (AAT).

Flight training is conducted on the Mi-171 Sh helicopters, preceded by one-week training on simulator in Ostrava in the Czech Republic. The training includes theoretical and general preparation for the operation, as well as functional part for the flight and ground groups, ending with practical flight training. The course was jointly designed by Croatian and Czech teams with advisory support of the institutions and units of the United States Armed Forces.

Commander of the course is Croatian pilot Colonel Michael Križanec.

Is Croatia choose the Eurofighter?
    Once again the rumor about the Eurofighter for the HRZ!
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/148hwlx.jpg[/IMG]

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by iderd View Post
    Stop dreaming brother, countries like Austria and Hungary had financial problems when they purchase new jets, why you think we can afford something like new EF-2000 ? if we got some already used jets like MIG-29 or F-16 it'll be very great deal!
    I just don't want to sound like "dreams" from forums like forum.hr or mycity-military.com , because I'm LOLING everything when I read their "wishes" in "dear Santa...." style....

Born in Albania, Raised in Macedonia(Thess),Living in The Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by iderd View Post
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/148hwlx.jpg[/IMG]
    Any reason why Croatia would need this expensive toy?

We barely scraped up enough political will to overhaul our MiGs, anything else is highly unlikely. Nevermind how much a billion euros worth of offset (Gripen and Eurofighter offers) would jumpstart our (currently non-existent) high-tech industry and economy.

That said, having a platform that would ensure total air dominance in the region is hugely important not only from military, but from a political viewpoint. Politics and diplomacy only work as long as there's military might backing it. Without it, any negotiations turn into a list of demands you agree to.
    Unforunately, our politicial elite lost sight of that around time they forgot the meaning of term "national interest".