Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: Gloves Gloves Gloves

Quote Originally Posted by athrun1211 View Post
    so you are a soldier?what kind unit?
    Yessum, I'm a soldier. Infantry, deployed to A-stan as an infantry soldier with an infantry battle group. Hope that's not a sarcastic smiley face

Quote Originally Posted by SE7ENSIX View Post
    Yessum, I'm a soldier. Infantry, deployed to A-stan as an infantry soldier with an infantry battle group. Hope that's not a sarcastic smiley face
    you will be ok,just do everything carefully.i am a chinese guy,so do you use msn?may i can add you as my friend and want to know something about you army life.

Quote Originally Posted by athrun1211 View Post
    you will be ok,just do everything carefully.i am a chinese guy,so do you use msn?may i can add you as my friend and want to know something about you army life.
    No no, I'm not deployed right now, I was deployed before. That was when I used the gloves. You can add me if you want, I'm not sure how much help I can be though, I'm Canadian Forces, but feel free to ask. Just pm me or something

Quote Originally Posted by SE7ENSIX View Post
    No no, I'm not deployed right now, I was deployed before. That was when I used the gloves. You can add me if you want, I'm not sure how much help I can be though, I'm Canadian Forces, but feel free to ask. Just pm me or something
    OK,i will add you,i will send you a message.

Okley is the way to go, I just got a set for my deployment, I have wrecked my knuckels too many times to count, and now I don't need my brass knuckels any more, lol not kidding. But have a set of mechanic gloves on stand buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Bommer View Post
    Okley is the way to go, I just got a set for my deployment, I have wrecked my knuckels too many times to count, and now I don't need my brass knuckels any more, lol not kidding. But have a set of mechanic gloves on stand buy.
    ok,I gotta it,thanks mate

For Queen and Country Roy Batty's Avatar

I burned through so much Gucci (5.11, Converse, Oakley......) kit last tour I just stopped trusting it. Stay simple. Mechanix gloves are 1/4 of the price and last twice as long.....

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Sig View Post
    I burned through so much Gucci (5.11, Converse, Oakley......) kit last tour I just stopped trusting it. Stay simple. Mechanix gloves are 1/4 of the price and last twice as long.....
    +1

if you're .mil I dont see the reason to spend big money on gloves, googles or glasses....they're going to be literally destroyed anyway.
    better stay simple and buy multiple sets of cheaper (but good!) stuff like the good old nomex gloves.

Which experience do you have with Mechanix Wear gloves, model Original with protection over sharp thinks, puncture protection? Thank you for answer.

Just got some Hatch X11 gloves for my job as a bouncer. Feels good, looks good. Just hope they work good

Can anyone recommend a glove that have protection at the middle joint on the fingers? Most gloves omit protection there to bend your fingers more easily. Price range of ≤$50

I know the Ironclad Super Duty gloves have the entire back of each finger protected, but I'd rather not have the yellow on my gloves. Also, I know the Camelbak Magnum Force gloves have protection there too, but they are expensive. I had ordered them from Botach for a good price, but I never received them.

For Queen and Country Roy Batty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KilledByAGirl View Post
    Can anyone recommend a glove that have protection at the middle joint on the fingers? Most gloves omit protection there to bend your fingers more easily. Price range of ≤$50

I know the Ironclad Super Duty gloves have the entire back of each finger protected, but I'd rather not have the yellow on my gloves. Also, I know the Camelbak Magnum Force gloves have protection there too, but they are expensive. I had ordered them from Botach for a good price, but I never received them.
    http://www.mechanix.com/tactical/m-pact-2-covert-glove

http://www.mechanix.com/tactical/m-pact-coyote-glove

......and Botach are renowned thieves. Lots of folks have paid for stuff that never arrived. I avoid them like the plague.

Thanks! I dont know how I never saw those on their website.

Re: Botach - Yes, after I ordered from them the first time, I saw all of the terrible reviews, and was so nervous, but thankfully, I received the order (~$200 worth), but I was not so lucky the second time.

Oh, and if a glove like I described above exists with a long cuff, that would be even better.

Loves the tunnel

i still run issue nomex, i get about a year out of each pair, cant go wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Sig View Post
    http://www.mechanix.com/tactical/m-pact-2-covert-glove

http://www.mechanix.com/tactical/m-pact-coyote-glove

......and Botach are renowned thieves. Lots of folks have paid for stuff that never arrived. I avoid them like the plague.
    I bought a pair of these on eBay for mild weather ****ing around, shooting and such. But when it gets really cold im relying on the standard issued mittens.
    http://www.mechanix.com/the-original-covert-glove