Thread: MPnet's Fire Support Base Vengeance: Dry Mess & Canteen

  1. #208156
    Senior Member Piirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ladynadia View Post
    I love bacon..yum... hope everyone is well!!
    Are all canadians like those guys from the Epic meal time?

  2. #208157
    Senior Member Piirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahnsinn View Post
    What on earth have you guys done to piss off the US so much? Got Ordie and Santorum hating on you, probably the only thing the two of them would ever agree on.
    God hates Netherlands! Nether-land, it is the land of Satan!

    http://www.godhatestheworld.com/netherlands/index.html

  3. #208158
    Daddy's little boy RSone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Piirka View Post
    God hates Netherlands! Nether-land, it is the land of Satan!

    http://www.godhatestheworld.com/netherlands/index.html
    Let me guess, that site is affiliated with those Westboro Baptists nutters.
    We built our own country, quite literally. People like the WBC, assuming they can tell us what and what doesn't fly, can get ****ed.

  4. #208159
    Ball licker brokenclog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In ur kitchinz, eating ur Doritoz.
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSone View Post
    Let me guess, that site is affiliated with those Westboro Baptists nutters.
    We built our own country, quite literally. People like the WBC, assuming they can tell us what and what doesn't fly, can get ****ed.
    You shouldn't get so wind up, bro. Bad for your health. Just a bunch of uneducated religiously fanatic cvnts..

    Look at it like this: How much fun do you think they have in life?

  5. #208160
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSone View Post
    Let me guess, that site is affiliated with those Westboro Baptists nutters.
    We built our own country, quite literally. People like the WBC, assuming they can tell us what and what doesn't fly, can get ****ed.
    Believe me, I wouldn't feel any remorse if someone tuned up everyone associated with the WBC.

  6. #208161
    Daddy's little boy RSone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenclog View Post
    You shouldn't get so wind up, bro. Bad for your health. Just a bunch of uneducated religiously fanatic cvnts..

    Look at it like this: How much fun do you think they have in life?
    I know, but because of my grandmother's physical state(and the other one's recent death) I took Santorum's euthanasia shtick a bit (too) personal, so admittedly i've been on a warpath...

  7. #208162
    Platinum Member Rattfink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a knife fight with a gypsy...
    Posts
    13,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    Believe me, I wouldn't feel any remorse if someone tuned up everyone associated with the WBC.
    Oh WBC...is there anyone in the world easier to hate?

  8. #208163
    Senior Member Migs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    So what happens in this thread?

  9. #208164
    Member J-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Age
    19
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs View Post
    So what happens in this thread?

    It's for discussion of the meaning of life and the road to world peace.

  10. #208165
    Ball licker brokenclog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In ur kitchinz, eating ur Doritoz.
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs View Post
    So what happens in this thread?
    Well, normally we all get drunk and sing along to tunes from the 70s.

  11. #208166
    Senior Member Migs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenclog View Post
    Well, normally we all get drunk and sing along to tunes from the 70s.
    The actually sounds pretty ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by J-B View Post
    It's for discussion of the meaning of life and the road to world peace.
    Go **** yourself, hippie.

  12. #208167
    Member J-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Age
    19
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs View Post
    Go **** yourself, hippie.
    Why are you such a meany face ?

  13. #208168
    Senior Member Piirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs View Post
    Go **** yourself, hippie.
    Now, don't be like that. Join your hands with ours and form a circle. Then we can sing songs about love and peace, dance around the tree and hug it.

  14. #208169
    Ball licker brokenclog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In ur kitchinz, eating ur Doritoz.
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    Could someone explain to me how a semi-automatic gearbox works on a motorcycle? No need for a manual clutch?

  15. #208170
    Platinum Member Rattfink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a knife fight with a gypsy...
    Posts
    13,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Migs View Post
    So what happens in this thread?
    Well I can't find any specific mission statement so I feel free to fire off any subject that would highjack another thread.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •