Thread: MPnet's Fire Support Base Vengeance: Dry Mess & Canteen

  1. #214336
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyWolf View Post
    Being a beer virgin, I haven't tried that many alcohol in the market beside Light Beer like Bud Light, lol.

    [*******#222222]

    The commercial made it look so tempting, but it tastes like nothing... My roomies have a bottle of Jack Daniel and Captain Morgan, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for those "heavy stuff".. Also beer that tastes like bread, that sounds pretty interesting.

    [*******#222222]

    I'll look for that when I go out shopping I suppose [/COLOR]


    [/COLOR]
    Try these.

    Stella Artois
    Negra Modelo
    Honey Brown beer
    Chimay (Be warned that this has a high alcohol content. I tried one when I was getting out of my "beer virgin" stage. It floored me. My ears were ringing and I had to put my head down)
    Yuengling (Oldest American brewery)
    Blue Moon (Awesome Belgian style beer made in Colorado. It's the wheat beer I love.)
    Grolsch
    Beck's
    Guinness

  2. #214337
    Zune Free At Last FlintHillBilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Generation lost in debt
    Posts
    10,826

    Default

    There's always Mikes hard lemonade lol. Ill admit, I started on it until a terrible hangover came about and coundn't even look at it again without barfing in my mouth.

  3. #214338
    Super Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    2,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintHillBilly View Post
    There's always Mikes hard lemonade lol. Ill admit, I started on it until a terrible hangover came about and coundn't even look at it again without barfing in my mouth.
    probably because of the high sugar content. that messed me up too

  4. #214339
    Senior Member gresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintHillBilly View Post
    There's always Mikes hard lemonade lol. Ill admit, I started on it until a terrible hangover came about and coundn't even look at it again without barfing in my mouth.
    Great when you have cottonmouth. Especially that strawberry-lemonade stuff.

    I'm more of a malt liquor guy, myself.

  5. #214340
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    [*******#222222]
    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    It floored me. My ears were ringing and I had to put my head down
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintHillBilly View Post
    I started on it until a terrible hangover came about and coundn't even look at it again without barfing in my mouth.
    Now I'm scared to try anything else... lol [/COLOR]

  6. #214341
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    What's your excuse for not voting?
    Posts
    9,106

    Default

    This one will make you barf,

  7. #214342
    Zune Free At Last FlintHillBilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Generation lost in debt
    Posts
    10,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyWolf View Post
    [*******#222222]
    Now I'm scared to try anything else... lol [/COLOR]
    You already ruined yourself by trying bud light...lol

  8. #214343
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ladynadia View Post
    probably because of the high sugar content. that messed me up too
    I always drink Gatorade after having alcohol. And eat a 'naner too.

  9. #214344
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    What's your excuse for not voting?
    Posts
    9,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    I always drink Gatorade after having alcohol. And eat a 'naner with my Flintstones vitamin.
    .....................................

  10. #214345
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintHillBilly View Post
    You already ruined yourself by trying bud light...lol
    You're so mean :I

  11. #214346
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mein Teil View Post
    .....................................
    You aren't a Flinstones kid? I liked the grape flavor.

  12. #214347
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    What's your excuse for not voting?
    Posts
    9,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    You aren't a Flinstones kid? I liked the grape flavor.
    I'm a Geritol kid...

  13. #214348
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mein Teil View Post
    I'm a Geritol kid...
    I'd rather tote an ass whipping than drinking that.

  14. #214349
    Super Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    2,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    There's no way you can get it shipped up to you?
    Get beer shipped to me from the US? I wish! unlikely though....unless you know of someone willing to run an errand lol

  15. #214350
    Daddy's little boy RSone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    Try these.

    Stella Artois
    Negra Modelo
    Honey Brown beer
    Chimay (Be warned that this has a high alcohol content. I tried one when I was getting out of my "beer virgin" stage. It floored me. My ears were ringing and I had to put my head down)
    Yuengling (Oldest American brewery)
    Blue Moon (Awesome Belgian style beer made in Colorado. It's the wheat beer I love.)
    Grolsch
    Beck's
    Guinness
    You should try some Bokbier or Hertog Jan if you can get in the States.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •