Thread: MPnet's Fire Support Base Vengeance: Dry Mess & Canteen

Quote Originally Posted by tea drinker View Post
    you know, that ain't bad. Maybe you won't download all seasons of breaking bad in an hour but plenty good for a bit of feckbook and youtube

I need a refund on my weekend, both of us wrecked with a flu for most of it. coming rund tody, just in time for work on monday
    Breaking bad sucked deecks. In my opinion ofc. Couldn't get through the 2nd season deleted the whole thing.

Getting ripped in mp.net's insanity thread!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSpicey View Post
    Breaking bad sucked deecks. In my opinion ofc. Couldn't get through the 2nd season deleted the whole thing.
    pfft found it quite good myself, I liked the humour in it. bit ironic. So what series do you like that I would definately know?

the internet is serious business! Ought Six's Avatar

Arrow

I am burning through all five season's of 'The Wire', a series by HBO about Baltimore homicide cops. I think it is far and away the best cop show I have ever seen. I am streaming it using my Amazon Prime subscription.

Getting ripped in mp.net's insanity thread!

Ha that's weird, i only recently started watching the wire myself, pretty good show, dunno how I missed it.

HBO is pretty reliable, I'll always have a soft spot for them for making "The Sopranos". What a fab series.

BTW this got a few chuckles over here:
    http://www.independent.ie/sport/socc...-30700682.html

Bunk from The Wire tweets his support for St Patrick's Athletic ahead of FAI Cup final
    Wendell Pierce has to be one of the most unlikely League of Ireland fans ever.
    St Patrick's Athletic have not won the FAI Cup in 53 years, losing six finals in that time, but will try to end that famine against Derry City at the Aviva Stadium on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallap View Post
    Well, it's like Saving Private Ryan in a tank, a sh1tload of cursing, krauts being cut to pieces and the usual misplaced rookie among hardcore veterans, who end up being one of 'the guys' in the end. Brad Pitt heroicly killing a million Waffen SS troops in the middle of night with a .50 while taking numerous hits and... oh spoilers.

I'm planning to watch Interstellar night Saturday on my birthday though, I've got some high expectations considering the track record of the instructor.
    It was the special needs grenades that ruined it for me. Basic goddamn physics... if even that...

But Interstellar is wicked

Just finished Peaky Blinders too. Awesome show, recommend it.

Since the start of the 20th century there have 5 black Republican congressmen elected even though Republicans always win most of the districts in the Bible belt that has lots of african-americans (Mississipi,Louisiana,Alabama etc..).
    In comparison there have been over a hundred democratic african-american congressmen. It just makes no sense to me. Under-counting and funny district shapes can only get you as far to an answer. I am not saying that the Republicans are cheat or anything, just that it is weird to me they get so many spots there without having black candidates.

Evening all

the internet is serious business! Ought Six's Avatar

Arrow

How is Copper? I can get that for free on Amazon Prime as well.

Hey all, made a tread for LE SWAT/Police Special Operations photos since we don't have one for all LE that is current. Please post in there if you've got anything and would like to share.