Thread: MPnet's Fire Support Base Vengeance: Dry Mess & Canteen

the internet is serious business! Ought Six's Avatar

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by WarToad View Post
    Almost all insurance will completely cover a windshield crack repair from a professional. They cover 100% since it's like 10% of the price of a new windshield.
    They will *if* you have 'comprehensive' coverage, which covers windshields and other such items. If you are like me and have an old car and just basic liability, you are out of luck on that score.

Quote Originally Posted by Ought Six View Post
    They will *if* you have 'comprehensive' coverage, which covers windshields and other such items. If you are like me and have an old car and just basic liability, you are out of luck on that score.
    True dat. I guess I was just speaking out of personal experience. I stand corrected.

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Ugh. I feel like I need a shower after everytime I visit the general section.

A Russian getting his education on in Vancouver, Canada

Finally have a lead on a research lab opportunity!
    Interview is at 3 tomorrow. It's a volunteer position, so I would have to find a part-time job as well, but the important part is the experience (so basically it's like an internship). If I manage to get it, I'll be in a much stronger position for a paying position during my senior year of studies and would have a much stronger case when applying for a masters degree.
    Fingers crossed!

The lab studies iron uptake and sequestration in staphylococcus aureus. Pretty damn neat stuff.