Thread: MPnet's Fire Support Base Vengeance: Dry Mess & Canteen

  1. #209491
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason-Dixon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ladynadia View Post
    No way, check out Dubai http://www.dubai.com/
    How are the women in Dubai? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy1 View Post
    Dubai is overrated apart from the PG rating on touching in public. It's an oversized construction yard.
    Ok then. Settles that.

  2. #209492
    Super Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    2,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy1 View Post
    Dubai is overrated apart from the PG rating on touching in public. It's an oversized construction yard.
    Have you been there? I've never been, but people rave about it...

  3. #209493
    Super Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    2,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Policía Loco View Post
    How are the women in Dubai?
    lol, fully clothed I assume

  4. #209494
    Junior sized package member Toddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Policía Loco View Post
    How are the women in Dubai? lol


    Surprisingly due to the wealth there are a lot of European women there and they are quite beautiful, but only if you own a small country are they interested in you.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ladynadia View Post
    Have you been there? I've never been, but people rave about it...
    Yeah I have been a few times, mainly in transit for a day or two, but I have not really been impressed. Maybe if I got out of the city it would be nice. I mean it is dripping in wealth and some of the places are amazing but there are plenty more places i would want to visit first

  5. #209495
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason-Dixon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ladynadia View Post
    lol, fully clothed I assume
    Yeh on Dubai's toursim site it has a woman fully clothed on the beach. Like only hands showing fully clothed. A sausage fest of a beach.

  6. #209496
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason-Dixon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy1 View Post
    but only if you own a small country are they interested in you.
    Im out. lol

  7. #209497
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason-Dixon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,450

    Default

    Chick I dated in high is "dating" a NHL player. Or was. Not sure if its still going on. He probably hasn't got to know her yet. lol

  8. #209498
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Policía Loco View Post
    Yeh on Dubai's toursim site it has a woman fully clothed on the beach. Like only hands showing fully clothed. A sausage fest of a beach.
    "Look at that hand. She has nail polish on it, that ****. I want to lick it."

  9. #209499
    Senior Member junglejim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,598

    Default

    TWG, you are a disturbed young man. Tropics are over rated, give me snow.

  10. #209500
    Super Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    2,192

    Default

    Stop distracting PL with other destinations - it's Costa Rica in December

    what's wrong with the girl? let me guess, she's 'crazy' lol

  11. #209501
    Junior sized package member Toddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Policía Loco View Post
    ...NHL player. Or was. Not sure if its still going on. He probably hasn't got to know her yet. lol
    NHL players don;t "date" anyone so he probably is not interested in "getting to know her"

  12. #209502
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason-Dixon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1ladynadia View Post
    Stop distracting PL with other destinations - it's Costa Rica in December
    It better be.


    what's wrong with the girl? let me guess, she's 'crazy' lol
    She got a bewb job (not bad tho). Still a blonde and ditzy. Pink everything. Pink, pink, pink, pink, and barbie. Barbie, barbie, barbie. She is just too much to deal with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy1 View Post
    NHL players don;t "date" anyone so he probably is not interested in "getting to know her"
    The word "date" was used loosely.

  13. #209503
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason-Dixon
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,450

    Default

    Toddy, report to invite.

  14. #209504
    Junior sized package member Toddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    10,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Policía Loco View Post

    The word date was used loosely.
    So was your ex

  15. #209505
    Super Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    2,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    "Look at that hand. She has nail polish on it, that ****. I want to lick it."
    She's got polish on her toes too Token...lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •