Thread: SEALs

Quote Originally Posted by marc_I_AM_CANADIAN View Post
    was that picture taken in training or in an actual operation....if you look at the ears, they wear their ear plugs, which mean it at least a live fire exercise....
    If you look real close at the pic, you`ll see tires and its used aolt at shootingranges.

Quote Originally Posted by marc_I_AM_CANADIAN View Post
    was that picture taken in training or in an actual operation....if you look at the ears, they wear their ear plugs, which mean it at least a live fire exercise....
    I think it was taken during training, but don't quote me on that because I'm not 100% sure.

that's what I first though with those tires.....

Default hey

Hey, I DON'T know anyone in that video, and if I did, I wouldn't keep tellin everyone either!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by featherman View Post
    Hey, I DON'T know anyone in that video, and if I did, I wouldn't keep tellin everyone either!
    lol

I would suggest reading the forum rules and stickies in each section. Your post was reported to the MOD team. Like the person who reported it, I am trying to figure out what your saying.

Instead of replying to this post.............. reason this is a Strictly photo/video section............ Edit your original post to or ask me o delete it in PM. If you derail a topic, you get the wrong type of reward.

Thanks,

H.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

nevermind...

me meaning - why does this person say the same thing EVERYTIME something about the SEAL are on?, but never mind I know more people than him, ner ner! lol

Whaaat? Damnit go away kid.

Hold on I think I know what he's talking about.
    featherman are you refering to the vids I posted ? the ones with Marcus Luttrell talking about Iraq ?

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Nice to see you amigo.

Defender of the Man Code

My God!!, a TP sighting is rarer then bigfoot....nice to have some of the cool guy's back.....

RiP
    In this photo provided by the U.S. Army, Sgt. Thomas C. Ray in this undated photo. Ray, 40, a North Carolina National Guardsman and Navy Veteran was killed over the weekend when a roadside bomb struck his vehicle near Baghdad, Iraq, authorities said.

Don Shipley retired after 24-years as a SEAL Senior Chief in 2003. He served at SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO, the Naval Special Warfare Center, and Naval Special Warfare Group TWO in Little Creek Virginia as a SEAL Advanced Training Instructor.

When not in a SEAL Platoon or deployed overseas, his time was spent running blocks of training for SEALs in air operations, land warfare, and demolitions.

As a SEAL he preferred the challenge of Mountain and Arctic Warfare but began his career in the equally hostile desert environment, spending much of his time in the worlds hottest and coldest climates.

He served in eight SEAL Platoons, was Platoon Chief in five, and awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal for Heroism during a Search and Rescue Mission. He also conducted numerous operations in Bosnia and Liberia, Africa while at SEAL Team TWO.

Setting records for immense water and land demolition shots and running High Risk training courses, he also served as an Explosive Expert instructing Police Departments across the country in ****y Traps and Improvised Explosive Devices.

After retirement he became a security contractor, spending a year in Pakistan and Afghanistan fighting the war on terror. He resides in Chesapeake Virginia with his wife and daughter. His son is a SEAL who recently finished his second combat tour overseas and was awarded the Bronze Star for Valor.

Extreme SEAL Experience