Thread: Screenshots of games you play

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quakecry View Post
    Did i read this correct ? Gamestop selling steam money that can be added to the steam wallet?
    Yep. Only available in the US at the moment though.

Here you can use regular ass bank account number with a card reader to buy games from steam; simple and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spezz View Post
    Here you can use regular ass bank account number with a card reader to buy games from steam; simple and easy.

Here you can just use Paypal or Click&Buy - without a card reader.. even easier

Quote Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
    Just finished Cryostasis. An awesome/strange game that's gotten little attention. The performance issues that come with it are terrible, though.
    started playing it once... was kinda ok at first - then I got bored and forgot all about the game.
    Maybe I should give it a second chance some time.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

Pretty much garbage, just as I predicted when it was first unveiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Reader View Post
    Here you can just use Paypal or Click&Buy - without a card reader.. even easier
    Don't you need a credit card for that first?

Banned user

Raccoon City Confuses me. It looks good in pictures, but i get it home on my 360 andd it looks like a ps2 game. ****ty, ****ty game. took it back an hour after renting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spezz View Post
    Don't you need a credit card for that first?

Nope, just your bank account details.
    They pay immediatelly and withdraw the money one or two days later from your bank account.
    (after you have verified your bank account once when setting up your paypal or click&buy account)

After that Steam can also remember the stuff.. and you just have to click on the "buy" button more or less.. which makes it quite comfortable.
    Its the same with iTunes etc..

Only Google and Microsoft for whatever stupid reason only except credit cards... which is annoying. With Microsoft you at least can buy some Xbox points online via Paypal etc and use those... but still..

In a suit, with a pipe, pondering how to retort

Some more stabby stabby, burny burny and slashy slashy.

Nope, just your bank account details.
    They pay immediatelly and withdraw the money one or two days later from your bank account.
    (after you have verified your bank account once when setting up your paypal or click&buy account)

After that Steam can also remember the stuff.. and you just have to click on the "buy" button more or less.. which makes it quite comfortable.
    Its the same with iTunes etc..

Only Google and Microsoft for whatever stupid reason only except credit cards... which is annoying. With Microsoft you at least can buy some Xbox points online via Paypal etc and use those... but still..
    In NL you can pay with IDeal on Steam, which is a online banking module for online stores. It's coupled to your bank account(s) so you just login, select the account you want to pay with(if you have more than one checking account) and authenticate with a security code. Instantly debited from your account. I've not used paypal on Steam since they've offered it. I seriously hope Amazon will come to its senses and allow paypal for payments, since I don't have a CC(don't really need one in NL, generally speaking) and can't use my debit card there...

Same thing here - usually you do not need a credit card. I just have a pre-paid credit card which is a safe solution.
    You just transfer some money to the card from your bank account and you can only use this money with the card.

Currently I think I only have 15 € on the credit card to buy some apps for my Android phone as Google does not support Paypal or similar services.

Same thing here - usually you do not need a credit card. I just have a pre-paid credit card which is a safe solution.
    You just transfer some money to the card from your bank account and you can only use this money with the card.

Currently I think I only have 15 € on the credit card to buy some apps for my Android phone as Google does not support Paypal or similar services.
    I have a Wirecard, coincidentally a German company, but their service really went down the drain. I've been having issues since i've had it because my bank has my name spelled normally, and Wirecard has, for some reason, it stored in all capitals, which means that everytime I try to credit the Wirecard account, the transaction gets flagged as coming from someone that isn't me and I have to contact customer service about it. It adds about 2 days to the already 2-3 day long transaction period. Not to mention that they seem to be using this as a precedent for forcing their 'premium' accounts on people, which can receive money from any bank account, not just yours. This would be cool and all if I didn't have to mail a lot of personal data to Germany and get someone to vouch for me first...

I first also looked at Wirecard and others.. but many banks here offer these pre-paid cards besides your debit card.
    This way I do not have to mess with another company and the pre-paid card is basically just a regular MasterCard with the pre-paid limitation.

In a suit, with a pipe, pondering how to retort

So we can conclude, in two first world European countries you can buy stuff on Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    So we can conclude, in two first world European countries you can buy stuff on Steam?
    Yes, and easily as well, unlike the archaic banking methods on that filthy island of yours.