Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chernobyl vehicle graveyard

At a Zionist nuclear reactor, manufacturing Pu-239 for the imminent Zionist world takeover.

Default Chernobyl vehicle graveyard

Here are some pictures from a contaminated vehicle graveyard near the Chernobyl nuclear power station.

What are those wings for? Just some extra lifting power while moving forward?

Sum freaky ****t

socal .ca .usa .earth. milkyway. universe. delta gamma quadrant 4 . 3rd dimension.

why are they there again they dont look to be in TOO bad of a condition

At a Zionist nuclear reactor, manufacturing Pu-239 for the imminent Zionist world takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by basket of soft kittens
    why are they there again they dont look to be in TOO bad of a condition
    These are vehicles that were used in the clean up of of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear power plant disaster. They are all contaminated. The most contaminated ones are buried in special nuclear waste "graves".

AAh Tsjernobyl, another great achievment of the Soviet Union

Enough equipment for a small army in some new independent state. If Ukraine
    makes a large donation of weapons to some third world state...

Actually, a lot of those vehicles are probably there for no reason.... The residual radiation from the disaster is less than levels that occur naturaly. Many of those vehicles are most likely perfectly safe to use, and always have been radiation-wise. Probably just abandoned there because of paranoia. The gov't probably figured what troop is going to go near something that was used in a nucular disaster area. I would take a few of those. I'm not afraid of radiation. As I said, levels from the disaster are lower than naturally occuring levels.

Such a waste... Millions of dollars of equipment, just left to rot.... It pains me to see such a waste of perfectly good military vehicles...

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk_six
    Actually, a lot of those vehicles are probably there for no reason.... The residual radiation from the disaster is less than levels that occur naturaly. Many of those vehicles are most likely perfectly safe to use, and always have been radiation-wise. Probably just abandoned there because of paranoia. The gov't probably figured what troop is going to go near something that was used in a nucular disaster area. I would take a few of those. I'm not afraid of radiation. As I said, levels from the disaster are lower than naturally occuring levels.

Such a waste... Millions of dollars of equipment, just left to rot.... It pains me to see such a waste of perfectly good military vehicles...
    Anyway most of this equipment very outdated. Mi-6 and some trucks directly from 60's

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Kriz
    AAh Tsjernobyl, another great achievment of the Soviet Union
    This is the greatest technological disaster a human ever faced. I personaly know many firemen and "liquidators" who lost health, eye-sight, hair and teeth clearing those radioactive debris.
    Now mocking about this disaster I assume that you are either:

1. Very young and stupid to comprehend the scale of the damage done to the environment and people living in it.
    2. Old enough to understand that but still ignorantly think it can only happen in SU (which is wrong, Three Mile Island rings a bell?)
    We are all humans and we all make mistakes, so mocking someones mistakes is showing your lack of brain tissue.

I bid you a wonderful day in whatever ****ville you just crawled out.

Banned user
    Northern part of the great evil Zayonist entity itself !!

He , i know those pictures , they are from trip of some computer guys or something like that . They have been talled some strangest thing there, and i didn't understand it : As long as you are on the road, it is safe for you . When you are stepping outside the road, you must have protective gear . That's sounds strange .

One of my teachers was there , cleaning the debrief . He said he was almost attaked by radioactive clowd .

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by mustamato

Enough equipment for a small army in some new independent state. If Ukraine
    makes a large donation of weapons to some third world state...
    That is a stupid joke, really. I live some 120 km from this place and it is still highly radioactive. That equipment is lost and it is still so radiated that you need a decontamination suit to walk next to those trucks, BRDMs and helicopters.
    And where did you see weapons exactly? Old rusting BTRs and BRDMs have their weapons dismounted and if you ever sit in one of those you are signing yourself a deathwish cause the radiation will slowly eat you up.
    However, I agree it is a huge waste of resources, but when time was essential to put out this disaster, money and equipment wasn't the biggest concern really.
    Chernobyl is still a deep wound to talk about it in cheery voices.

Official Team Milo Selection Committee BiZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk_six
    I'm not afraid of radiation.
    Ahhh now I know why I felt drawn to this post....to simply say...
    'your sir, are an idiot'.

The "current" level of radiation may be about normal background levels.... but these vehicles were exposed to high level radiation during the evnt and subsequent clean up operations. They'd be still far more radioactive than "clean" vehicles.. and who in their right mind would still use them...? Not even the Russians..... which has got to say something about the condition of them.

Considering Russian Firefighters (who were first to attend)were told a dose of vodka would "cleanse" them of the affects of radiation.... wouldn't it make sense that if there was the slightest chance that these vehicles could have been salvaged or "magically" cleansed etc then they would have been?

Lost Human life is a waste, vehicles are gear are expendable.

The Internet. Where boys are boys, boys are men, and 14 year old girls are the FBI.

"Glow-in-the-dark" helicopters?

i wouldn't exactly be walking around this place like the people in the picture... unless im missing something but didn't he mention "nuclear contamination"