Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Archive thread 5 - The Ice Princess idea good/bad and why?

There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

soooooo, when is the next chapter of the Ice Princess going to come out?

He of course walks up a opens it and finds "Ms. Freeze" intombed in ice. He starts touching her coffin and soon triggers the coffin to release very hot water melt the ice.
    Say, it would seems that ¨Venom¨ has found the hideout were Mr. Freeze´s is storing his woman till he finds the cure. Wont Mr. Freeze be pissed to find see that a delta operator is doing the beast with 2 backs with his girl? and you know that if Mr. Freeze gets involved, Batman is in too........

YoU cAn TuNeR pIaNO, bUt YoU caN'T TuNeRfISh TuNeRsHaRk's Avatar

venom was banned, i dont think there will be another chapter that we will know about

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by TuNeRsHaRk
    venom was banned, i dont think there will be another chapter that we will know about

nonon, He will just have more time working on it.

This is so hilarious thread . This same idea was introduced in axishistory forum also, I think the responses were not so good as here.

This was a funny thread to read. When I saw the story idea, I couldn't believe how bad it was. It just didn't blend enough. Having a high tech super elite Delta Force team encounter the supernatural just doesn't doesn't blend. It's like combining cough syrup and ice cream for a milk shake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ea$y-8
    the ice princess
    I thought this was going to be about my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFinn
    This is so hilarious thread . This same idea was introduced in axishistory forum also, I think the responses were not so good as here.
    LMAO I demand a Link!
    Also didnt he do a story about the Waffen SS?

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibstolidude
    I thought this was going to be about my wife.
    He'll be here all week folks.....

How did I miss this? Easy-8 should have been permanently banned instead of temp banned a long time ago just for acting like a snot nosed 5 year old...I remember his posts were borderline retarded. Man...Delta and Iran..."venom"..Killing Osama and saving the day...I couldnt be more embarrassed for this guy...

I love this idea as long as I can be venom. But yeah maybe the whole story line needs to be toned down a bit for believability...

Then again, did you really believe all the Indy Jones movies?

There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet
    This was a funny thread to read. When I saw the story idea, I couldn't believe how bad it was. It just didn't blend enough. Having a high tech super elite Delta Force team encounter the supernatural just doesn't doesn't blend. It's like combining cough syrup and ice cream for a milk shake.
    au contraire, it works pretty well, except for the ice princess of course. It has been done in the movies with some mixed results. For the best marines vs monsters is of course Aliens.

He tells me the Osama fight ends up being a kill bill esque battle with katanas and spraying blood, cause all delta operators carry at least one katana with them at all times.

I remember writing a story way back in 2000. It was about the Russians invading the world and NATO was getting beaten badly. The hero is a fighter pilot named Matthew Ford and he crash lands in DC. He finds a dying Bill Clinton and he asks Ford to beat the Russians. Ford goes to Nevada and finds Bush as the new Commander-in-Chief. Ford organizes a mission to Vietnam to recover lost laser technology that was stolen during the Vietnam war.

Then I stopped and saw it was retarded. I was 9 or something.

I can't believe ya'll drug this up AND posted in it.

Easy8 is probably homeschooled...can't get along with the other kids at school so his parents pulled him out. Everyone knows kids like that.

Maybe now that he's banned he'll go outside and have some fun. Only to get his new shoes and his ice cream cone took, and stomped by some bully. Now that's a fuckin story...

Quote Originally Posted by milespenhall-texas-
    I can't believe ya'll drug this up AND posted in it.

Easy8 is probably homeschooled...can't get along with the other kids at school so his parents pulled him out. Everyone knows kids like that.

Maybe now that he's banned he'll go outside and have some fun. Only to get his new shoes and his ice cream cone took, and stomped by some bully. Now that's a fuckin story...
    I think he is going on a vacation out west...and the real definition of homeschooling doesn't have much to do w/ what your referring to...