Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 131

Thread: Archive thread 5 - The Ice Princess idea good/bad and why?

  1. #91
    Worlds Tallest Leprechaun
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in the land of no more avatars, someone keep's taking my good ones away
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,518

    Default

    btw I want Easy back, so I can take the piss out of him for this story....laughing my balls off at it.....

  2. #92
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveaton_05
    they do they just Haven't told you that your the one
    I'm an arsehole, a c*nt or a *****, you're an idiot, there's a difference.

  3. #93
    Worlds Tallest Leprechaun
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in the land of no more avatars, someone keep's taking my good ones away
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveaton_05
    Not because your seedless then
    your confusing me now....and you wouldn't like me confused, mostly because I become incontinent

  4. #94
    Worlds Tallest Leprechaun
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    in the land of no more avatars, someone keep's taking my good ones away
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz
    I'm an arsehole, a c*nt or a *****, you're an idiot, there's a difference.
    yep, you can improve, he can't

  5. #95
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    I actually think reading some of the crap on this board nowadays is giving me cancer.

  6. #96
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    Well, there goes my pancreas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveaton_05
    [*******black]I'd love to know what you base this on, you never met me and know nothing about me apart from a few crap jokes[/COLOR]
    I base it on the fact the majority of what you post is utter crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveaton_05
    [*******black] you sit there in a constant ****ing mood making assumptions about people to try and make your tragic self feel better[/COLOR][*******black]
    [/COLOR]
    I'm perfectly happy, I just have no tolerance for idiocy, which is where you run into trouble.

  7. #97
    EvanL
    Guest

    Default

    Gaz is like that old man that is always cranky. Everything will make him mad and the best thing to do is to just keep him mad because then there is something funny to read.

  8. #98
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    It's nothing to do with being able to "profile" people, it's everything to do with being able to read.

    The way I see it is that anyone who averages more than six posts a day with the majority of them being utter tripe is eligible for being called an idiot.

  9. #99
    Senior Member Miles.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    THE University of Oklahoma
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz
    It's nothing to do with being able to "profile" people, it's everything to do with being able to read.

    The way I see it is that anyone who averages more than six posts a day with the majority of them being utter tripe is eligible for being called an idiot.
    Aww shucks.

  10. #100
    Eat an Ocho Cinco or Camel Balls, you decide. Eat a bullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    SD County
    Posts
    6,241

    Default

    We already have the understanding that we're both c*nts.

  11. #101
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveaton_05
    [*******black][FONT=Verdana]Ah the beauty of stereotypes, why think for yourself when you can just assume about everyone else[/FONT][/COLOR]


    [*******black][FONT=Verdana]Simple truth is I spend most of my work life sat behind a computer typing reports and copying photos & emails to other branch offices[/FONT][/COLOR]
    What's your point? That I'm sterotyping idiots as idiots? Well, I'll have to say "guilty as charged" on that one.

    I also spend my working day on a computer, so again, what's your point?

  12. #102
    King of the Klunge gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Here be monsters.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveaton_05
    Wow some special people on this site, couple of c*nts & a few morons a real mixed group, couldn't just be GAZ is a bully who hates to be challanged
    No, I'm a bully who hates stupid people.

  13. #103
    No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Watching
    Age
    51
    Posts
    40,712

    Default

    Hey, it's the internet. You are what you write, and how you write. Like people always claiming how high their IQ's are and the degrees they hold and then butchering their native tongue and using the excuse...."It's just the internet mannnnnnnnnn"

  14. #104
    Senior Member Macs.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Germany.
    Posts
    21,689

    Default

    Yeah, but I am really smart.

    I am not kidding.

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    6,513

    Default

    Advice: "Don't feed the troll"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •