Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248250251252253254255256257258
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 3870

Thread: Yum Kippur War

Banned user
    Comitting verbal attack on other member or moderator

This has been my favourite thread on this forum. It will be a great shame to see it go with the closing of MP.net. I think I've copied most of the photos and original source text posted here but it won't be the same.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread and made it such a great source of information on the Yom Kippur War. Even thanks to Sheleta for his ridiculous posts. Sure they were nonsense but it provides everyone who reads an unmissable object lesson in the fantasy and hate filled propaganda that keeps the Arab-Israeli Wars going.

But like this thread in war it was the good guys who won. The only army that was encamped on the road to their enemies' capitals was the Israeli Army. And millions of people are still alive today because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelldraken View Post
    This has been my favourite thread on this forum. It will be a great shame to see it go with the closing of MP.net. I think I've copied most of the photos and original source text posted here but it won't be the same.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread and made it such a great source of information on the Yom Kippur War. Even thanks to Sheleta for his ridiculous posts. Sure they were nonsense but it provides everyone who reads an unmissable object lesson in the fantasy and hate filled propaganda that keeps the Arab-Israeli Wars going.

But like this thread in war it was the good guys who won. The only army that was encamped on the road to their enemies' capitals was the Israeli Army. And millions of people are still alive today because of it.
    Hi Sheldraken,

This is also my favorite thread.
    I copied and reposted on TheMess my posts of the translations of the excerpts from the book of 'The history of the Ordnance Corps' and of General Tal's hearings before the Agranat Commission.

I have little free time until the closure of MP.NET, and there are plenty other valuable posts with links to interesting sources.

Maybe you can repost some of them on TheMess, so they won't be lost?
    Maybe other members can help?

Regards

Comic Relief for Baghdad Bob shelata's Avatar

While by the War End , the Israeli army has to abandon his posts on the Suez canal & although lots of posts were quoted here to highlight the real war events & its outcome , some are still spreading their fantasies & propaganda slogans.

The following post records statements of professional western military historians who clarify the winning side out of this war. "

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...=1#post4843444

Quote Originally Posted by shelata View Post
    While by the War End , the Israeli army has to abandon his posts on the Suez canal & although lots of posts were quoted here to highlight the real war events & its outcome , some are still spreading their fantasies & propaganda slogans.

The following post records statements of professional western military historians who clarify the winning side out of this war. "

There is a German expression for people like you. In English it is Die Hard. It is nice to know there are more than one Baghdad Bob in the world.

Immune to input till the very end, huh?

Banned user

The war ended on October 25, 1973 you stupid dip s hit. The IDF pulled back from the west and eastern sides of the Suez Canal in 1974!

And only after Egypt conceded to a range of things they had before the war rejected. Including Israel free passage through the Suez Canal, Straits of Tiran and Red Sea, installing a UN Peacekeeping force between the Israeli and Egyptian zones and limiting their military on east of the Sinai to a token sized force (brigade).

These are all things Israel wanted and they were not forced to accept them by Egyptian force of arms. On the other hand Egypt had been forced to accept them by the outcome of the war they started.

As an aside I am truly grateful that Shelata is such a stupid, brain washed idiot. If he and his Egyptian brothers had half a brain between them they might actually be a threat to Israel and the rest of the world. But because they are such fools they can stay wading in the sewer pipe of East Africa known as the Nile River fantasying about glories that never happened and investing their tiny bank accounts in magical cures for AIDS and Hep. C, cures they desperately need due to their high prevalence of unprotected inter course with fat belly dancers and goats.

There were some Egyptian posters whose aim was the search of accuracy to improve the understanding of the historical events. These were Dr. Yahia Al Shaer, Kobr4, Strategist, just to name few… They contributed knowledge and dignity to this thread.

What could I say about you?
    There are people who make everybody happy wherever they go. And there are trolls who make everybody happy when they're gone.
    Last edited by Camera; 1 Week Ago at 03:56 AM. Reason: English grammar

I tried googling "self-delusion", but I got results for "shelata" instead. Oh well

Unfortunately it is not "self" delusion, as in one individual refusing to face reality.
    It is "collective" delusion, cultural, as in one country using all the means of the state to hide the truth and create a more palatable "reality".
    This poor Shelata-habibi is only a normal Egyptian, product of a culture where lying to the citizens and teaching them state-sponsored tales is the custom.

No wonder those countries do not advance...

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pub View Post
    Unfortunately it is not "self" delusion, as in one individual refusing to face reality.
    It is "collective" delusion, cultural, as in one country using all the means of the state to hide the truth and create a more palatable "reality".
    This poor Shelata-habibi is only a normal Egyptian, product of a culture where lying to the citizens and teaching them state-sponsored tales is the custom.

No wonder those countries do not advance...
    I agree completely. I have seen other Egyptian (and Saudi I might add) posters having a completely different view of history and reality. One in which Ryiaad and Cairo doublehandedly won in the Gulf War for example. Plus often a very badly hidden bloodlust against every Muslim who isn't Sunni.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Camera View Post
    Hi Sheldraken,

This is also my favorite thread.
    I copied and reposted on TheMess my posts of the translations of the excerpts from the book of 'The history of the Ordnance Corps' and of General Tal's hearings before the Agranat Commission.

I have little free time until the closure of MP.NET, and there are plenty other valuable posts with links to interesting sources.

Maybe you can repost some of them on TheMess, so they won't be lost?
    Maybe other members can help?

Regards
    I've downloaded all 258 pages of this thread to my hard drive. While doing so I noticed that many pictures are gone because they were hosted on Image Shack and other hotlinks. Its only 500 mb all together and I could easily make a zip archive if anyone wants it. I've tried to print the entire thread as a .pdf but the Google Adds made a mess of it replacing the first post on every page with 40 or so pages of blank post. I will look into this further and find a fix and then upload the entire .pdf and .zip of the web archive to the net and provide a link to download it at the Mess, AAR or whatever forum.

I've downloaded all 258 pages of this thread to my hard drive. While doing so I noticed that many pictures are gone because they were hosted on Image Shack and other hotlinks. Its only 500 mb all together and I could easily make a zip archive if anyone wants it.
    it worked well, right the 1st time. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by dan_pub; 4 Days Ago at 04:55 AM.

I've downloaded all 258 pages of this thread to my hard drive. While doing so I noticed that many pictures are gone because they were hosted on Image Shack and other hotlinks. Its only 500 mb all together and I could easily make a zip archive if anyone wants it. I've tried to print the entire thread as a .pdf but the Google Adds made a mess of it replacing the first post on every page with 40 or so pages of blank post. I will look into this further and find a fix and then upload the entire .pdf and .zip of the web archive to the net and provide a link to download it at the Mess, AAR or whatever forum.
    Thank you.

Suez City battle was the latest War large battles. Here General Adan tanks tried to seize the city in order to tell the world that IDF has recovered from its failures & that they fulfilled a Victory. Propaganda here costed Adan & IDF more than 80 corpses with some hundred injuries.

Their try to steal a victory was wasted . The City defenders crushed the attacking tanks & through 48 hours fight , the invaders left the city in cuffins .

The Following photo record the Egyptian hospitality to these invaders :-

:-

Salute to the Egyptian Army Fighters who defended the City & saved the 6 october triumph

The following Photo shows the Egyptian artillery shelling to IDF convoys that were trying to approach the cross yard near the Missory post & the Chineese Farm :_