Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prostitution now punishable under UCMJ

I can see lots of very busy lawyers around military bases with this one..
    I wonder if that includes the legal ones in Nevada? Can you get busted for doing something that's "legal"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sierrakitten
    I can see lots of very busy lawyers around military bases with this one..
    I wonder if that includes the legal ones in Nevada? Can you get busted for doing something that's "legal"?
    In countries where it is legal the US troops can still be prosecuted for going to **********s so I would think the same still applies in Nevada.

I see unit moral headed strait down the toilet.

So are they going to discharge everyone in Korea? Don't they have better things to do?

Actually upon closer inspection of the UCMJ there are A LOT of things that are illegal which would make you scratch your head.

Subic Bay BTDT's care to comment, come on, you have barfined plenty.

I would love to post some personal pics from my good friend, Gunny "J" (he hates his wife anyway) but I must follow the rules of the board.

A buddy of mine went there on Holiday, Guns says " if any kids look like me, please buy them lunch"

hahahaha ****ing marines
    Last edited by Futile Talisman; 01-25-2006 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique
    I see unit moral headed strait down the toilet.
    Yep, , a prediction that will come to fruition.

Making things illegal that you cannot stop just leads to people breaking them anyway, and thus being an exersise in futility.

In all manner of unsuitable locations, usually at night, invariably with a number of ladies.

Will they be ordered to *********e instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael RVR
    Making things illegal that you cannot stop just leads to people breaking them anyway, and thus being an exersise in futility.
    ? you only agree on laws that no one would break anyway ?

It's not a individual law anyway it's a code of conduct, and obviously the military do not want their men to visit brothels with all the negative impact it could raise, including OPSEC.

there will still be plenty of girls @ bars as soon as you bring out the dollars...

Dang, I guess this means I've got to stop man-whoring.......

I'm just kidding. I've got a beautiful wife and a kid on the way.

About 90% of my platoon spent the most part of a day in a brothel in Panama City, Panama, when we were last there... long time ago... those guys came back with some stories... anyway, there are a lot of privaleges from being a civilian you loose once your in the military. I remmber the list of places that were off limits to us while I was serving... just the way things are. I had always though that it was against the rules to pay for luvin... guess I was wrong all of those years ago... anyway, a lot of people will learn to get around this... hell I know guys at Bragg, who got out of trouble just from DWIs... and that's a tuff thing to get out of in the Army...

"The law signed by Bush requires the Defense Department to incorporate anti-trafficking and protection measures in areas following armed conflicts and during humanitarian emergencies, especially for women and children."

maybe this doesn't apply in regular liberty ports or in CONUS? otherwise impossible to enforce...

WestPac memories

pattaya - sabailand - enough said
    olongopo - you pay my bar fine?
    hong kong
    singapore
    perth

it's funny because my friend from Hong Kong had always said how strict and pure Singapore was but the first time I got in a taxi the driver asked if I wanted an "office girl" - my friend said I must just look like the kind of guy who would want one!

Quote Originally Posted by Maj C
    "The law signed by Bush requires the Defense Department to incorporate anti-trafficking and protection measures in areas following armed conflicts and during humanitarian emergencies, especially for women and children."

maybe this doesn't apply in regular liberty ports or in CONUS? otherwise impossible to enforce...

WestPac memories

pattaya - sabailand - enough said
    olongopo - you pay my bar fine?
    hong kong
    singapore
    perth

it's funny because my friend from Hong Kong had always said how strict and pure Singapore was but the first time I got in a taxi the driver asked if I wanted an "office girl" - my friend said I must just look like the kind of guy who would want one!
    Angeles City?

heard some good ones from there, was told the guy was exagerating the next morning if he said he had five girls in the shower with him cause the other guys could only fit three

PS: gotta love Trigger Puller's gallery, his "LBFM's" again gotta love****ing marines, hahaahaha (not saying TP has to pay for 4 p, jacked like at mo-fo, LBFM's probably chase his ass around and offer to pay him!)

LBFM's, just love the term, reminds of old school Subic, Okinowa, Pattaya, and Manilla stories the tough as nails old timers would tell. God they were high speed in combat and even more dangerous during R & R. (deservedly so)

My older educators,

Thanks Guys for educating a civilian puke about all aspects of history not in my text books (especially Gunny J)

Semper Fi

JM
    Last edited by Futile Talisman; 01-25-2006 at 03:13 PM.

Bah!

Let the guys do their thing.
    As long as the girl is not a child...I see nothing wrong with it.