Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Archive Thread 4 - SEAL sniper manual question

I ll do u one better .... Why attack across an open airfield to take out Noriegas plane when 2 shots from a sniper rifle would have disabled it. Lotta Seals lost their lives on that op.

Here is a pic of us firing in Somalia... Do u see any blowing sand???? The winds were really good for shooting. This pic is near the ocean about in a similar location to the port. (sexy guy on right has a very big **** by the way, and all the ladies love him)

I guess I will be the SEAL slammer, and say they had a very rocky intro into the world of sniping. I will be going for a visit and will post some pics...extreme persec, and opseced but i will convince u they had it rough in the beginning.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Zombie Bait

I thought I made it easy.. I don't care about a Seal vs Marine pissing contest. They are both on the same side and neither one I'd want to **** with. As simple as an explanation as it gets.

What I am saying is: I have never heard of an op in Somalia where Seal's missed 100 of 100 shots. I also never heard of a marine sniper, hell, any sniper for that matter, getting 22 shots in one afternoon in Somalia.

After 13 years, I wonder why it's classified to post tallies when the pentagon is literally posting up to date tallies of snipers in Iraq/Afghanistan with much higher kills...

If it's true, shame on the Seal's, hell shame on ANY American unit for missing 100 of 100 shots and damn good for any American bagging 22 guys in one afternoon!

However, this is the first time I have heard of either. I don't care about pissing contests on who is better. I am only saying this is the first time I have heard of that happening and have seen no evidence to support it but some guy on the net telling me it's true. I have not denied it, but would like to see evidence.

I have heard stories that more than 30 Americans were killed in the battle of Mogadishu... It is possible it may have happened, but same deal, first time I heard of it and would like to see the evidence.

No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar

Matchanu was there, I'm sure he might have an opinion.

When I was in Somalia I got an article mailed to me... It said no Americans are in Somalia. Before i went there i thought i knew alot. I returned with the realization that more goes on in this world that we can ever imagine. We got flown into the MOG in a russian bird!!!!Just so nobody saw an American plane going in there.

I got drill this week, ill talk to recon rick again and pm u the details if u wish! The guy tell the story every day because he was begging to get on the gun, and the sniper wouldnt let him. I think that keeps him up at night. hahahaha Im sure they didnt miss 100 in a row, but they got pulled out and Recon Co took it over.

By the way our kn 250 simrad was the ****. Thanks to the Swedes for that.

Zombie Bait

Quote Originally Posted by California Joe
    Matchanu was there, I'm sure he might have an opinion.
    I was thinking the same thing.

Gathering objective information on terrorism and worldwide conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by †Seraphim†
    That is a bold statement to make...
    Sorry it's a bad habit of mine

Mirror

Cock Diesel & King of Amazing Analogies Baboonass's Avatar

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Oh brother.

Okie dokie hotshot, were and when were you in country?

Your entire ditribe is BS, I highly suspect you are a poser.

Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Midav

What I am saying is: I have never heard of an op in Somalia where Seal's missed 100 of 100 shots. I also never heard of a marine sniper, hell, any sniper for that matter, getting 22 shots in one afternoon in Somalia.

If it's true, shame on the Seal's, hell shame on ANY American unit for missing 100 of 100 shots and damn good for any American bagging 22 guys in one afternoon!

Nope and nope.

No Marine got 22 kill in Mog. In fact, I believe the highest count was 6.

From Oct 93 to March of 94, there were only 2 Marine kills. One clean, one not so clean.

I have stated before about airing dirty laundry, so I won't do it. Let's just stick to the facts.
    Last edited by Baboonass; 02-27-2006 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mogsniper94

They used to send SEALS to Marine Sniper school but they washed out too much. My buddy went to First Mar div school, and 4 out of 4 seals failed.ONE was dropped for cheating.. NONE of them made it to stalking.
    LOL.

Wrong.

Listen to me kids....buy the Seal book if u want. BUT its a reprint of the Marine Manual. SEALS suck at sniping.

I beg to differ.

In Mogadishu they took 100 shots at the port, and hit ****(they blamed high winds).
    Nope.

They got pulled out and snipers from 1st Force went in there, and 1 MARINE got 22 kills in an afternoon.
    LOL, Nope.

Wrong on two levals.

Ask yourself this...if u have to stay current in water ops, sub ops, air ops, black ops,and greens and fulfill deployment requirements how good are u at any of those. Do u have time to shoot better than a MArine, whos sole job is to kill with a bolt action rifle? ahhhhh no. A Seal told me that.
    LOL, Nope.

HAve attached scan of data book 1000y line 10 for 10. Seals wouldnt know about that since they never make it to qual day. They have their own school now that they made easier so they can pass.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Oh brother, you are just full of yourself, arn't you?

Our SS school is a month longer than yours. We periodically send team guys to the Marine SS school. Most of them will get honor man.

Marine SS school is a great school, but still doesn't cover many aspects of SEAL sniping we need to cover in our basic course.

In any case, send me your claim, class number, dates, etc.. and I have them verified.

I wish I had time to shoot a competition...

For sniper country u have to submit your info. They aint out looking for it.... Id give ya the name but then..id have ta kill yaaaa. ITs missing alot of names believe me.

Cops are poor snipers believe me. They need a warm cop car within 200 feet or else its a violation of union bylaws.

I just hate those dumb Sniper comps.. All the best snipers are on deployment and some slub from Vegas gets a trophy.
    You really sound like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ibstolidude
    You really sound like an ass.
    LOL, Proffessionalism at it's finest.

Meh, someone will be along in short time to deal with our "hero".

It's the Marine side, I'll just deal with the obvious SEAL related crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchanu
    LOL, Proffessionalism at it's finest.

Meh, someone will be along in short time to deal with our "hero".

It's the Marine side, I'll just deal with the obvious SEAL related crap.
    I'm new here, but will make my first post as one which calls this POS just what he is... a poser. I'm not a Marine, but have been an Army sniper, and this dude's full of ****. No doubt about it.

-- All The Way --
    Ranger Class 9-80

Welcome B 2/75.........any friend of Matchanu's is welcome here,I'll sit back and watch Mogsniper94 dissapear up his own ****!!

(sic)Mogsniper... there are several folks patiently awaiting your posting of some details as to your exploits... verifiable names/units/dates/locations. Don't say that it is classified/need to know... that would be bullshirt and further verify your status as a liar. If you are indeed a real deal, albeit one who talks smack, I'll apologize straight away. But yer beeing called out. Fess up, or go away.