Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 229

Thread: Archive Thread 4 - SEAL sniper manual question

  1. #136
    Zombie Bait
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Welcome aboard SOCNET members! have fun with this guy... I'll just sit back, drink my beer and watch.

  2. #137
    Banned user Blarney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Always have a good dump pouch for those hot extractions
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    reading the SOCNET threads on this, wow mog, you have an entire thread about you on SOCNET, congradulations are in order.

  3. #138
    Member CPTAUSRET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Iowa City, Iowa Santa Fe, NM
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarney
    reading the SOCNET threads on this, wow mog, you have an entire thread about you on SOCNET, congradulations are in order.
    I didn't notice anything very positive about him in the thread you mention.

    More like having your pic hanging in the postoffice.

    Terry

  4. #139
    Junior Member Ranger5280's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    5280
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Blarny...Being an ass and void of professionalism deserves no congratulations.But I'm guessing there was sarcasm in your comment.

  5. #140
    No Good Bloody Seppo California Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Watching
    Age
    52
    Posts
    41,226

    Default

    Yup, pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Nobody wants one of those kinds of threads dedicated to them.....

  6. #141
    Member CPTAUSRET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Iowa City, Iowa Santa Fe, NM
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5280
    Blarny...Being an ass and void of professionalism deserves no congratulations.But I'm guessing there was sarcasm in your comment.
    Ranger5280:

    Welcome aboard.

    I have been waiting to see if Blarney was being sarcastic. I believe the jury is still out.

    Terry

  7. #142
    Member jtv3062's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SF bay area
    Posts
    421

    Default

    ----------------------------------

  8. #143
    Member CPTAUSRET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Iowa City, Iowa Santa Fe, NM
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by California Joe
    Yup, pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Nobody wants one of those kinds of threads dedicated to them.....
    Didn't see your post, you obviously know him better than I.

    Terry

  9. #144
    Senior Member remo williams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    somewhere on the map
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    welcome capt..

  10. #145
    Senior Member Catch22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Warsaw/Poland/EU
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,459

    Default

    Sarcasm or no sarcasm, Blarney surely knows the uneasy feeling from his own experience... like on Lightfighter.net

    Matchanu - I bet you just inspired a host of airsofters with those photos. Expect yourself to be cloned with countless "impressions"

  11. #146
    Senior Member dacanadianbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    RIP Leslie Nielsen and Stompin Tom Connors
    Posts
    3,635

    Default

    lol,
    Your LPO , using a Trijicon when airsofters hadnt even heard of them yet.

    Or at least it looks like a trijicon ACOG sight.
    Although pics prolly dont include enough tacgear bling bling for airsofters.

  12. #147
    Cock Diesel & King of Amazing Analogies Baboonass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Frankenberries castle
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22
    Sarcasm or no sarcasm, Blarney surely knows the uneasy feeling from his own experience... like on Lightfighter.net

    Matchanu - I bet you just inspired a host of airsofters with those photos. Expect yourself to be cloned with countless "impressions"

    LOL, that is why I stated I know I'm going to regret posting these pics.

    Meh, no worries, that is a different world to me. Kind of like Star Trek convenetions I suppose.

    Besides, who am I to judge?

  13. #148
    Virtual Warrior Inc. Argyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Basra, Iraq
    Posts
    12,831

    Default

    and what the fcuk is wrong with Star Trek??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ensign Ro Laren, Belanna Torres, Seven of Nine........all hot babes!!

  14. #149
    Cock Diesel & King of Amazing Analogies Baboonass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Frankenberries castle
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Argyll
    and what the fcuk is wrong with Star Trek??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ensign Ro Laren, Belanna Torres, Seven of Nine........all hot babes!!

    Nothing, nothing at all.....................nerd.

  15. #150
    Senior Member Macs.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Germany.
    Posts
    21,687

    Default

    Rumors on the internets say that SEALs sleep with open eyes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •