Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15555758596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: Shotguns

Saiga 12

That's the ticket!

universally despised or know as Capt. Buzzkill. GoSka37's Avatar
    Moses Lake, WA and such. I drink your milkshake!

Quote Originally Posted by HK in AK View Post
    Saiga 12

That's the ticket!

Yeah, if you want to pay out the asshole for one.

$729 through Atlantic Firearms. My local dealer had them in stock for about $765.

Banned user

Rather get a 200 dollar pump.

universally despised or know as Capt. Buzzkill. GoSka37's Avatar
    Moses Lake, WA and such. I drink your milkshake!

Quote Originally Posted by HK in AK View Post
    $729 through Atlantic Firearms. My local dealer had them in stock for about $765.
    Like I said....

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Jangles View Post
    Rather get a 200 dollar pump.
    I agree.

Different strokes for different folks. I consider the price, then I consider what I want to buy and then plan appropriately.

I'm not even sure if that setup would be legal in IL...we have some kinda strict (overly so) laws in the People's Republic of LOL.

Besides, I'm not going to war against the deer and the birds...I just need one shot, maybe two (although my eyesight isn't what it used to be, so three might be nice to have).
    It's a little out of my price range anyway (I'm a poor old hillybilly, hence the necessity for hunting -- handful of slugs or shells gets you a fair amount of meat if you're lucky; now that's the economic way to feed the kids!).

Saiga's at my local dealer is $699. The dealer told me to wait a couple weeks because he was getting in some new pistol grip type after market stocks for the Saiga's. I already own an assortment of shotguns, but I don't have one that will make use of a 12 round magazine. For tactical shotguns I own two 870 Remington's and two 1100 Remingtons, and one Benelli Nova. One of each of the Remington models have rifled barrels, all the rest of my shotguns have smooth bores. The last two Mossberg's I owned I gave away, it isn't that I don't like Mossberg's but when you have close to a dozen shotguns, it's time to get rid of some of them. I have three SXS 12 gauge Coach Guns, and three 97 Win pump guns, plus two O/U skeet guns. Enough is enough, but I still want a Saiga, and want is some times more important than need.

Quote Originally Posted by nite ryder View Post
    Saiga's at my local dealer is $699. The dealer told me to wait a couple weeks because he was getting in some new pistol grip type after market stocks for the Saiga's. I already own an assortment of shotguns, but I don't have one that will make use of a 12 round magazine. For tactical shotguns I own two 870 Remington's and two 1100 Remingtons, and one Benelli Nova. One of each of the Remington models have rifled barrels, all the rest of my shotguns have smooth bores. The last two Mossberg's I owned I gave away, it isn't that I don't like Mossberg's but when you have close to a dozen shotguns, it's time to get rid of some of them. I have three SXS 12 gauge Coach Guns, and three 97 Win pump guns, plus two O/U skeet guns. Enough is enough, but I still want a Saiga, and want is some times more important than need.
    if he means the t9 pistol grips for the saiga the imho are not worth it, just do a conversion, its fun.

Anybody ever tried brenneke slugs out of a smoothbore barrel?
    I bought some at ****s Sporting Goods to try them out, are they as accurate as foster style?
    By accurate I mean they don't keyhole.

tried that type of slug over a yer ago, shooting at a discarded sat dish (about two ft diameter) at100m with a wiiny defender
    proper aiming takes getting use to, with just a bead sight, but hitting it was not a problem after a bit

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Frens View Post
    here is my Anti Zombies Shotgun

Franchi PA8
    *Yes, that is the shotgun used in The Walking Dead, very nice gun......And Ive always found my Winchester Model 12, 12 Guage very trusty

Any alternative methods to mounting a weaponlight to a Remington 870? I currently do not have the budget for a Surefire forend.

Quote Originally Posted by PALADIN View Post
    Any alternative methods to mounting a weaponlight to a Remington 870? I currently do not have the budget for a Surefire forend.
    A Streamlight 69906 mount?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by PALADIN View Post
    They make single and tri rail pumps that you could just attach a flashlight mount too, or you could mount a barrel clamp mount.