Page 101 of 278 FirstFirst ... 519193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4164

Thread: TNI in Gallery (the New Photos)

Toronto .. nah, theres no igloos up here.

IMO would be a better idea if the Army just procure more FV class Scorpions if possible. Imagine the logistical burdens that would be put on the Army's shoulders keeping in mind that they still have to worry about the AMX and the Scorpions.

Quote Originally Posted by fcaesarn View Post
    I think this picture is a breaking news from TNI....

They are now do the trial for weisel Z1... any info or comment?
    maybe its an old picture of the 90ties. In that time we have to choose between Scorpions and Wiesels.

I have read in a magazine that during test trials of the KOBRA system, they have fired 4 GROM missiles, but none of them hit the test drone/remote controlled aircraft, so its not really a fantastic air defence system.

Hi Kopassus!

Can you tell me which magazine article that info on the Kobra came from? I wanna read it.....! Sounds strange becuase GROM is supposed to be a good missile.. maybe operators not used to equipment....? Or remote control drone pilots too good!

Quote Originally Posted by Joh**** Bau View Post
    Hi Kopassus!

Can you tell me which magazine article that info on the Kobra came from? I wanna read it.....! Sounds strange becuase GROM is supposed to be a good missile.. maybe operators not used to equipment....? Or remote control drone pilots too good!
    Defender, edisi September. Maybe the R/C aircraft was to small?

Quote Originally Posted by Kopassus View Post
    Defender, edisi September. Maybe the R/C aircraft was to small?
    I think they wouldn't hit The R/C because it is'nt efficient if they have to provide 1 R/C to destroyed just for the excersise...

I have read in a magazine that during test trials of the KOBRA system, they have fired 4 GROM missiles, but none of them hit the test drone/remote controlled aircraft, so its not really a fantastic air defence system.
    yes, i heard it too. but the reason is the operator are not trained well.. it is a new toy by the way...

Hi Kopassus!

Incredible pictures Karbol! Terimakasih very much beaucoup!

Joh **** Bau: I have also read in Defender that we have signed a contract in Agustus for 17 BMP-3F (so not anymore the planned 20) worth Rp455 milyar/ $50.000.000.

PS: I saw in the General Discussion that Greece/Yunani wants to buy 420 BMP-3M.....

400th Infantry Battalion/RAIDER
    thanks to: aryopriyohutomo@kaskus

Incredible pictures Karbol! Terimakasih very much beaucoup!

Joh **** Bau: I have also read in Defender that we have signed a contract in Agustus for 17 BMP-3F (so not anymore the planned 20) worth Rp455 milyar/ $50.000.000.

PS: I saw in the General Discussion that Greece/Yunani wants to buy 420 BMP-3M.....
    He he he.... I picked a silly nickname eh KopiSusu..oops Kopassus... canda aja dong!

Yeah but I am sure the number of alutsista will start to drop with the recent kriskred in the US of A..... RI's credit will be affected big time so expect more announcements from Sudarsono saying "guys, we need to concentrate on the development of locally manufactured weapons systems..blah blah"

400 BMP?? Are they gonna invade Turkey or Cyprus???

Excellent pictures Karbol.... the Hawks are equipped with FFAR?? Awesome!!

Excellent zoom lens on your camera Karbol!! Asik!

He he he.... I picked a silly nickname eh KopiSusu..oops Kopassus... canda aja dong!

Yeah but I am sure the number of alutsista will start to drop with the recent kriskred in the US of A..... RI's credit will be affected big time so expect more announcements from Sudarsono saying "guys, we need to concentrate on the development of locally manufactured weapons systems..blah blah"

400 BMP?? Are they gonna invade Turkey or Cyprus???
    Its really terrible if we cannot even pay such a small number of BMP-3s. Just $50 jt. Only the most stupid primitive poor countries use such old garbage as the BTR-40/50, Ferret and Sarracen. And we are proud at our 18 Type-85/Giant Bow AAA......
    Iyalah...pantes kita dikertawain sama negara2 tetengga.

Toronto .. nah, theres no igloos up here.

Its really terrible if we cannot even pay such a small number of BMP-3s. Just $50 jt. Only the most stupid primitive poor countries use such old garbage as the BTR-40/50, Ferret and Sarracen. And we are proud at our 18 Type-85/Giant Bow AAA......
    Iyalah...pantes kita dikertawain sama negara2 tetengga.
    Come on brother; their getting there. Atleast they didnt cancel the deal on the BMP-3s. Anyways try to look at it this way; right now and for the next 10-15 years, the main threats in Indonesia are only internal in exception of the sea border problems. No need to replace those old machines with anything too fancy. You are going to ask me what are we going to do about Singapore and Malaysia procuring state of the art MBT's? No need for us to waste money on purchasing MBT's, sophsticated Anti-Tank missiles is the answer to that if even there would be a large scale war between Indonesia and those two countries.

PS: Great pictures KARBOL.

Quote Originally Posted by equilibrium37 View Post
    Come on brother; their getting there. Atleast they didnt cancel the deal on the BMP-3s. Anyways try to look at it this way; right now and for the next 10-15 years, the main threats in Indonesia are only internal in exception of the sea border problems. No need to replace those old machines with anything too fancy. You are going to ask me what are we going to do about Singapore and Malaysia procuring state of the art MBT's? No need for us to waste money on purchasing MBT's, sophsticated Anti-Tank missiles is the answer to that if even there would be a large scale war between Indonesia and those two countries.

PS: Great pictures KARBOL.
    Yes, i also think AT-missiles are cheaper, more effective and more mobile than MBT. But the accident with the BTR-50 begin this year wasn't happened if it was a BMP-3F.
    There is a (very small) possibillity that Malaysia wants to take the Ambalat Blok with millitary force. With obsolete stuff, nobody take us serious.
    But indeed, the chance is very small, no ASEAN country (or one of our other neighbours) will start a war, too expensive and it will be devastating for the economy in the whole region.