Page 101 of 277 FirstFirst ... 519193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4150

Thread: TNI in Gallery (the New Photos)

Quote Originally Posted by Joh**** Bau View Post
    He he he.... I picked a silly nickname eh KopiSusu..oops Kopassus... canda aja dong!

Yeah but I am sure the number of alutsista will start to drop with the recent kriskred in the US of A..... RI's credit will be affected big time so expect more announcements from Sudarsono saying "guys, we need to concentrate on the development of locally manufactured weapons systems..blah blah"

400 BMP?? Are they gonna invade Turkey or Cyprus???
    Its really terrible if we cannot even pay such a small number of BMP-3s. Just $50 jt. Only the most stupid primitive poor countries use such old garbage as the BTR-40/50, Ferret and Sarracen. And we are proud at our 18 Type-85/Giant Bow AAA......
    Iyalah...pantes kita dikertawain sama negara2 tetengga.

Toronto .. nah, theres no igloos up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopassus View Post
    Its really terrible if we cannot even pay such a small number of BMP-3s. Just $50 jt. Only the most stupid primitive poor countries use such old garbage as the BTR-40/50, Ferret and Sarracen. And we are proud at our 18 Type-85/Giant Bow AAA......
    Come on brother; their getting there. Atleast they didnt cancel the deal on the BMP-3s. Anyways try to look at it this way; right now and for the next 10-15 years, the main threats in Indonesia are only internal in exception of the sea border problems. No need to replace those old machines with anything too fancy. You are going to ask me what are we going to do about Singapore and Malaysia procuring state of the art MBT's? No need for us to waste money on purchasing MBT's, sophsticated Anti-Tank missiles is the answer to that if even there would be a large scale war between Indonesia and those two countries.

PS: Great pictures KARBOL.

Quote Originally Posted by equilibrium37 View Post
    Come on brother; their getting there. Atleast they didnt cancel the deal on the BMP-3s. Anyways try to look at it this way; right now and for the next 10-15 years, the main threats in Indonesia are only internal in exception of the sea border problems. No need to replace those old machines with anything too fancy. You are going to ask me what are we going to do about Singapore and Malaysia procuring state of the art MBT's? No need for us to waste money on purchasing MBT's, sophsticated Anti-Tank missiles is the answer to that if even there would be a large scale war between Indonesia and those two countries.

PS: Great pictures KARBOL.
    Yes, i also think AT-missiles are cheaper, more effective and more mobile than MBT. But the accident with the BTR-50 begin this year wasn't happened if it was a BMP-3F.
    There is a (very small) possibillity that Malaysia wants to take the Ambalat Blok with millitary force. With obsolete stuff, nobody take us serious.
    But indeed, the chance is very small, no ASEAN country (or one of our other neighbours) will start a war, too expensive and it will be devastating for the economy in the whole region.

Yes, i also think AT-missiles are cheaper, more effective and more mobile than MBT. But the accident with the BTR-50 begin this year wasn't happened if it was a BMP-3F.
    There is a (very small) possibillity that Malaysia wants to take the Ambalat Blok with millitary force. With obsolete stuff, nobody take us serious.
    But indeed, the chance is very small, no ASEAN country (or one of our other neighbours) will start a war, too expensive and it will be devastating for the economy in the whole region.
    Well you're right about that tragic accident. May the fallen Marines rest in peace. I very much agree they should of scrapped those BTR's 10 years ago. But it is still a blurr to me of what is the actual reason that the accident hapenned in the first place. We need to find out the specific reason that machines malfunctioned. About the Ambalat lets leave that to the central gov't to resolve that diplomatically. But the Navy sure did give the Malaysians a scare when the Navy announced to procure KILO submarines. Too bad the deal was cancelled. Anyways, Indonesia plays a pretty important role in the region. Biggest economy in SEA, we dont need sophisticated military to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by equilibrium37; 10-08-2008 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks, sometimes im a littlebit pessimistic...

terrorist sympathiser

guys SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

By ggk

Right back at you GGK; anyways is that a Malaysian operative to the right with the M4?

terrorist sympathiser

Right back at you GGK; anyways is that a Malaysian operative to the right with the M4?
    Yes a Paskal trooper

Never knew they were issued with US BDU's.

terrorist sympathiser

Never knew they were issued with US BDU's.
    off topic

PASKAL were the only unit that have its own type of BDU...i dont know why, may be a navy thing.

Ah; thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by ggk View Post
    Yes a Paskal trooper
    Nice good-neighbor-propaganda picture, GGK.
    The right one is a Paskal. The left one, judging from the insignia on his bush hat, is a Marines, more precisely from Yontaifib. These two Navy elite warriors have trained together many many times, and yet they are the ones who likely will clash face-to-face should Ambalat conflict getting more "official".

But as usual, Peace !

Hoorahhh, Kopassus !

Quote Originally Posted by ggk View Post
    off topic

PASKAL were the only unit that have its own type of BDU...i dont know why, may be a navy thing.
    I like the tiger *****es camo worn by GGK, combined with the maroon beret.

My US woodland camo BDU, I wear it to the shopping mall...

...del... But the Navy sure did give the Malaysians a scare when the Navy announced to procure KILO submarines. Too bad the deal was cancelled. ...del...
    Can you or somebody show us the final government decision on the Kilo ?

Too bad, I was wondering (but not hoping, Peace !) sometime in the future we will be able to see under-water dogfights between the Kilo & the Scorpene, somewhere in Ambalat water ...