Page 5 of 280 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555105 ... LastLast

Thread: TNI in Gallery (the New Photos)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocquet
    Great thread. Nice to know there is a thread like this, even more excited to know that some of our servicemen are here too. Salam kenal semuanya
    Ah btw I vote for SIG552 for the weapon used in the picture of Sat 81 Gultor Kopassus personel. Yes indeed the front handguard and the short hider seems very much like it. Altough I could be mistaken
    Which units in Indonesia are now equipped with the the Sig 552

How do Indonesians view the Dutch police actions (Agressi 1&2?), not trying to start a flamewar but I'm just interested ... I know our wargraves are well kept but I don't know how you guys look at them (illegal, criminal, neccesary?)

Colonization was a fact of life during that era. It was common, normal and ven expected. After WWII, decolonization started to come by in full swing. The decolonization process was smooth in some place but a little bit rough around the edges at most places, including Indonesia. The 1st&2nd agression was only one of the way the Dutch tried to hold on to its colonies. The agression was illegal and was declared illegal by the UN Trusteeship council. However i truly do think that the 1st and 2nd agression helped solidify and unite freedom struggle efforts in Indonesia. The 1st and 2nb agression created a united front of Indonesian fighters that will eventually win us a "true" independance.

well illegal ... the problem was the Bersiap period (a slaughter) and the Dutchies still in Japanese labourcamps (now run by Indonesians) and the general lawlessness in the territories.

I think we were wrong in trying to reclaim the territories but they did need a firm hand to stop the killings, maybe we should've worked with Sukarno but we didn't like him for various reasons

again not trying to start a flamewar, I was just wondering we're all friends again these days
    keep up the good pictures

Great pics

I am making a Mod for OFP based on the TNI (sick of playing as US or Russian).

I have been looking for pics of the Pindad SPR-1 but cannot find many good ones. Can anyone help?

Love to model in max - but need some good ref pics

Default Den Bravo 90 Paskhas TNi-AU

Default Denjaka

Default Gegana

Default Paspampres

Banned user

Great thread guys. Nice to see Indonesians posting here.

Thanks.

My sister works in Jakarta for an Indonesian bank. We all hope you catch those bombers.

Wink

Any photos and info on recon platoon of KOSTRAD? They wear green berets and are called TONTAIPUR PELETON. Some sort of LRRP unit...

Default Kopaska

Default Tontaipur

Quote Originally Posted by mladina
    Any photos and info on recon platoon of KOSTRAD? They wear green berets and are called TONTAIPUR PELETON. Some sort of LRRP unit...

Ej Silent Hunter!

Are you sure this guys are Indonesians? They are armed with micro Galils(politically incorect because Indonesia is muslim state wright?) and AKSU - 74 and AKS - 74, I asume in NATO(5,56 mm) caliber. I would judge that they belong to vietnamese and not indonesian SF. Any text in english involving TONTAIPUR?