Thread: Dutch military pictures

Default Natres gear

he natres People if you need any gear a can get you anything or I will email you where you can get your stuff.

Nope I,m not in the KL ,BEA kotste out in 1994.
    But from backpacks sleepingbags and bivakzakken I know the places.
    Here in North Holland I,m a supplier.

jeroen

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    The infantrymen's personal weapon will be changed significantly. Today the Ministry of Defense has signed a contract with Colt Canada. By the end of 2009 all the Diemacos will receive an aimpoint, forward handgrip and adjustable buttstock along with other improvements. All the Diemacos will be fitted with a RIS on which various modules can be fitted based on operational requirements.

Mindef.nl

Edit: duh just saw that it was posted on the previous page as well.
    I'm looking to these pictures, and a few questions came up: I noticed that the RIS isn't a removeble unit (like for example the RIS in service with other army's), but it's one solid part with the upper receiver! I can understand why; All the sight mounted in the front and the back, are one with the barrel. So it increases the accuracy. My question; how do you remove (replace) the barrel? With conventionel AR15's/ Diemaco's. the barrel ock nut is under the ring that holds the handguards or RIS in place. And how can you mount the 40mm grenade launcher when that ring isn't around? New adaptors or something?

Greets,

Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    I'm looking to these pictures, and a few questions came up: I noticed that the RIS isn't a removeble unit (like for example the RIS in service with other army's), but it's one solid part with the upper receiver! I can understand why; All the sight mounted in the front and the back, are one with the barrel. So it increases the accuracy. My question; how do you remove (replace) the barrel? With conventionel AR15's/ Diemaco's. the barrel ock nut is under the ring that holds the handguards or RIS in place. And how can you mount the 40mm grenade launcher when that ring isn't around? New adaptors or something?

Greets,

Dutch
    Different handguards for freefloating barrel set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by tercio67 View Post
    Different handguards for freefloating barrel set-up.
    The barrel IS allready freeflaoting, because the handguard/ RIS is one with the upper receiver. It's molded in one piece, instead of an normal upper, and attaching a RIS-handguard on it. The issued Dutch AG36 40mm with his Diemaco adaptor won't fit anymore. It looks that the side parts of the handguard can be removed. Is this also the way to remove the barrel with new special tools?

I thought the upper rail system can be removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Paveway View Post
    I thought the upper rail system can be removed?
    Look between the case ejection hole (hulzengat...) and the notch before the frontgrip starts. There is a slim erea between the upperreceiver and the handguard. That's where normaly the standart upper will stop, and where the threath for the barrel lock nut will be screwed on. There is normaly also the ring that keeps the handguard in place.
    It looks that the handguard and upper are one piece (molded in one piece= new disigned upperreceivers). This will be great, because there is no movement between the upperreceiver, and the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    The barrel IS allready freeflaoting, because the handguard/ RIS is one with the upper receiver. It's molded in one piece, instead of an normal upper, and attaching a RIS-handguard on it. The issued Dutch AG36 40mm with his Diemaco adaptor won't fit anymore. It looks that the side parts of the handguard can be removed. Is this also the way to remove the barrel with new special tools?
    Re: AG36
    The latest version of the AG36 is the AG-C / EGLM (Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module), a modification which can be mounted using Picatinny type rails.

Question; Why would you want to remove the barrel? if this becomes neccesary it wil be done in the armoury.

Quote Originally Posted by tercio67 View Post
    Re: AG36

Question; Why would you want to remove the barrel? if this becomes neccesary it wil be done in the armoury.
    Oh, it's nothing a soldier has to do. But I own a Bushmaster AR15 (I'm a target shooter) and I replaced mu barrel a few times (removed the standart barrel, and placed a heavy match barrel with a other barreltwist due to the bullets I use), that's why I'm curious how you will remove the barrel from that upper.

[QUOTE=QuarterBack;4019320]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jass View Post

What if he is a platoon commander? .. Then he has 4 CV90's unders his command!

( Or is the structure at PAINF different? Romeo, Eco, Alpha and Bravo vehicle? )
    spot on But I know their her Majesty's offcourse...... like everything else we work with daily

Will post some pictures later on....

Quote Originally Posted by jsb View Post
    Kijk zondagavond 29 maart naar NL2 om 20.15!! VPRO Thema "Voor de vrede.

Interessant gebeuren voor allen met of zonder uitzendings verleden ,of toekomstige missie..
    Even voor de mede collega,s.www bnmo.nl.

Watch sunday 29-03-09 dutchchannel nl2 In the service off peace.

Nice programm with views from very differant people with differant missions..

Veterans with troubles watch the www .bnmo.nl site .
    POINT off interest veterans with a mip military invalide pension.
    CAN get a hobby allowens for 2000 euro.

I already did watch the program about Afganivillage .Liked it alot .

jeroen

The program is now available here (Click!).

Watched it yesterday, i reccommend it to everyone that hasn't seen it.

(The program is in dutch, without subs)

Dont forgot tonight on 21.30 Nederland 3

I do bad things to bad people Dispatcher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo-NL View Post
    The program is now available here (Click!).

Watched it yesterday, i reccommend it to everyone that hasn't seen it.

(The program is in dutch, without subs)

Good program.

I thought it was striking that almost everyone said; "Hell yes, i would go again."

No matter the shyt that went down...

intriged me that they all are willing to go back even with their bad experiences

From the Dutch helmet 2011 topic, posted by REMOV; mock-up shown in Prague

Just watched the new BNN-show, called Patrick in Uruzgan. Gives a impression of the training that the soldiers go through before their deployment.

You can watch the show here: http://patrickinuruzgan.bnn.nl/ (in dutch, without subs).
    Last edited by Dodo-NL; 03-30-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: spelling