Equipment Exchange Rules:
The following rules are intended for the regular & Team members of AR15.com. Rules for contributing Industry Sponsors/Dealers will be forwarded to those paid advertisers.
1. No more than FOUR posts with in the first two pages. No more than TWO on the front page.
2. No UBB code (bold commands) allowed in Title Lines unless you are an advertiser.
3. All ads should be placed in the appropriate forum. Example: “WTS Upper” should not be placed in the forum for magazines.
4. All ads should have HONEST, detailed descriptions and the merchandise for sale must be priced! You must have valid contact information and if you're asked by an EE Staff member you will need to provide that info or risk your ad being removed.
5. No Auctions, unless specifically authorized by AR15.com.
6. No links to Auction Site.
7. No links to other commercial sites.
8. WTB/WTT ads belong in the appropriate WTB/WTT forums!
8. If you post more than EIGHT ads a Month, think about becoming a team member & help support this site.*
9. Absolutely no stomping on other peoples posts. Do not remark in any way that would negatively impact the sale of someone’s merchandise.
10. No posting of anything illegal, including such things as “Pre-’81 DIAS”.
11. Only post your ad in one forum. If you post your item in “Parts” don’t also post it in “Misc”.
12) Once your item is sold, edit only the title of the ad to append "SOLD" to the exisitng title. Do not delete/edit the original title, ad text, or asking price. Adding a notice to the ad text that states the item is sold is acceptable.
* This DOES NOT APPLY to businesses/commercial sales! All commercial sales will require an advertising agreement to be in place or your ads will be removed.
The following rules are specific to “BTT”, or bumping ads to the top of the page:
1. Keep in mind Rule#1 Above.
2. No BTT's until your ad is 72 hours old.
3. All changes/updates should be done with the edit feature to the original post, not by adding another response.
Sellers -- Do not post 'reply sent' responses!! Only reply when you need to answer a question that someone has posted concerning needing relivant information to sell your item(s). You can use BTT's after 72hrs. from the last reply in your thread.
Buyer's -- STOP with trivial 'mail sent' nonsense, if you have questions simply send the buyer an email and then follow up with an Instant Message if you want to. IF you post an 'I'll take it.' reply and then don't, be sure to GO BACK and edit your 'I'll take it.' note out!
4. Don’t use a secondary account to ask a phony question, thus BTT you ad.
5. Sellers, don’t rewrite an ad again in order to get it back on page 1.
If you break any of these rules your ad may be removed or locked without any notice!
These for sale forums operate on honesty & integrity, IF you can not handle deals in an appropriate manner don't post here! If you break our trust it will be noted in our feedback forum, selling rights may be removed and/or your account here will be subject to termination.
All items listed for sale must be described in an honest fashion! Do not attempt to represent replica (AirSoft, etc.) parts/products or cheap knockoffs as if they were Name Brand/OEM equipment! Do not knowingly sell defective products without acknowledging the defect. You must handle your transactions in a timely fashion, if you can't... don't buy it or sell it. And last, please maintain a reasonable level of civility, if a problem arises don't immediatly fly off the handle with threats & insults.