Page 102 of 167 FirstFirst ... 25292949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2498

Thread: Belgian Military Thread

  1. #1516
    Member dwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The lowlands of europa
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vor033 View Post





    I know this is an exersice in the netherlands but why is the guy in the left carying a C7A1 and all the others there own bels issued weapon?

    Edit, afther taking a second look it seems he is wearing all dutch gear. But then why he is wearing a belgium red beret.
    Or is it an Airmobile red beret?

  2. #1517
    Member proxxximity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwight View Post
    I know this is an exersice in the netherlands but why is the guy in the left carying a C7A1 and all the others there own bels issued weapon?

    Edit, afther taking a second look it seems he is wearing all dutch gear. But then why he is wearing a belgium red beret.
    If I'm not mistaken the dutch also have a unit that wear red barrets?

  3. #1518
    Member dwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The lowlands of europa
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proxxximity View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the dutch also have a unit that wear red barrets?
    You where faster than my edit. But at a first look it seemed to be a smaller size than the reb berets we use. could be mistaking

  4. #1519
    Member proxxximity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwight View Post
    You where faster than my edit. But at a first look it seemed to be a smaller size than the reb berets we use. could be mistaking
    We'll I think the size is the same! It just seems different from the angle he holds his head at! :

  5. #1520
    Member dwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The lowlands of europa
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proxxximity View Post
    We'll I think the size is the same! It just seems different from the angle he holds his head at! :
    Yea, think your right. I'm pretty sure your right.

  6. #1521
    Daddy's little boy RSone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwight View Post
    I know this is an exersice in the netherlands but why is the guy in the left carying a C7A1 and all the others there own bels issued weapon?

    Edit, afther taking a second look it seems he is wearing all dutch gear. But then why he is wearing a belgium red beret.
    Or is it an Airmobile red beret?
    Quote Originally Posted by proxxximity View Post
    If I'm not mistaken the dutch also have a unit that wear red barrets?
    Airmobile Brigade. It was a QRF excercise IIRC, and LUMBL is the Landmacht principle quick reaction force if i'm not mistaken.

  7. #1522
    Member dwight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The lowlands of europa
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSone View Post
    Airmobile Brigade. It was a QRF excercise IIRC, and LUMBL is the Landmacht principle quick reaction force if i'm not mistaken.
    I believe it is in some sort of way, not for every job like the navy hase his marine corps that do all kinds of things.

  8. #1523
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Does someone have a great site full of pictures of the Para's or SFG. I'd also like to see some Belgian Frogmen in action. Thx

  9. #1524
    Member proxxximity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Posts
    82

    Default

    http://paracommando.com/

    A lot of pictures on here!

  10. #1525
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proxxximity View Post
    http://paracommando.com/

    A lot of pictures on here!
    I know but thank you for trying. I appreciate it

  11. #1526
    Member proxxximity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    25
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParacdoBe View Post
    I know but thank you for trying. I appreciate it
    Also http://sfg.be/ ? You will probably know it already! bet there movies on there from the frogmen!

  12. #1527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proxxximity View Post
    Also http://sfg.be/ ? You will probably know it already! bet there movies on there from the frogmen!
    You won't find the Frogmen on there because they are part of the Paracommandos and not
    the Special Forces Group. The SFG does have a sea team so you will find those pictures there.
    Here are some paco frogmen http://www.paracommando.com/pictures...folder=Frogmen

  13. #1528
    Senior Member vor033's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Photos of OMLT 2

    A few Photos of OMLT 2 Afghanistan 2009
























  14. #1529
    Senior Member vor033's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Kosovo August 2009

    [FONT=Verdana]A few Photos from the 13 and 14th August when the Belgian Army in Kosovo held a "Crowd and Riot Control" Camp in Novo Selo with the French Army acting as the Rioters.
































    [/FONT]

  15. #1530
    Senior Member vor033's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,020

    Default Kosovo August 2009

    [FONT=Verdana]A few Photos from the 13 and 14th August when the Belgian Army in Kosovo held a "Crowd and Riot Control" Camp in Novo Selo with the French Army acting as the Rioters.


















    [/FONT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •