Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: British SAS pictures

Default British SAS pictures

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/ira...ntent.2.1.html[img]

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/interactive/special.operations/content.2.2.html[/img]

Default Re: SAS pictures

Quote Originally Posted by richardben23
    http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/interactive/special.operations/content.2.1.html[img]

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/interactive/special.operations/content.2.2.html[/img]
    Yep, you really need to be a rocket scientist to post pictures, good thing I am one:

Default U ****S

Do u really find it appropriate for the future safety of such operators to post the pics without having the decency to bloke the eye area out! Fuk..U obviously visit this site because u enjoy military subjects, this is just something that a couch potato would do. All it would take is 5 mins(tops) of work to blacken the area.
    U may have indeed placed these blokes lives at risk....lucky u aint SAS hay!
    **** Snap

Yeah i guess it doesn't matter that these photos are coming from CNN, which has millions upon millions of people from all over the world looking at them. Let's modify them just for this site that gets a couple hundred at most. That's using your noodle.

Default Re: U ****S

Quote Originally Posted by 3RAR
    Do u really find it appropriate for the future safety of such operators to post the pics without having the decency to bloke the eye area out! Fuk..U obviously visit this site because u enjoy military subjects, this is just something that a couch potato would do. All it would take is 5 mins(tops) of work to blacken the area.
    **** Snap
    Here's a joke for ya
    Theres this place right, called Britain right, and in it there are these people, called soldiers
    Heres the punch line
    none of them carry a sign saying 'I'm in the SAS'
    None of them walk around with a permenant black mark in front of their eyes
    There are also these other people (about 59/60 million of them)
    who couldn't give a ****.
    He looks strangely enough, like a man in his 20's - 40's medium build medium height, there does happen to be quite a few million other people fitting the same description.
    In the US I believe its called PERSEC
    does this photo give you his name?
    No
    Does this photo give you his address?
    No
    Does this photo even confirm that this man is in the SAS?
    No
    If someone wanted to kill some SAS would they search the net for photo's?
    Or the pubs in Hereford?
    Or better yet sit outside their barracks and watch who comes out?

use a bit of common sense please, I know its in short supply these days.

Then why when the SAS release photos does it black out the eye area?
    I wasnt meaning to be so blunt but i guess I was. It is just that I wouldnt want it on my conciounce that a guy got killed because his intergrity in NI was flawed by some PC geek on a website. Remembering that the SAS is still involved with the NI campaign

he's covering his face that's enough..

Default Re: U ****S

Quote Originally Posted by 3RAR
    **** Snap
    Argle blargle...ain't we the angry ones.

@3RAR: You sound like a total wannabe starting with your screen name. You write like a middle school dropout. At least learn to spell and form complete sentences if you want to be taken seriously.

trigger give the guy a break I think he got the point.

love the sig trigger...

I made it up all by myself

@cut: fine, ruin all my fun

I'll hazard a guess and say that even if the guys face was totally exposed the chances of beiing able to ID somebody from a grainy lo-res pic on the web is all but impossible anyway. Give him an Armani suit a decent haircut and a briefcase and you would never pick him for soldier previously seen working in Afghanistan.

Official Team Milo Selection Committee BiZ's Avatar

3RAR yet you are from Melbourne? Just a user name no doubt.

Moderator & Go Go Dancer Of Death Chops's Avatar

Was gonna ask the same BiZ my old boy. Good to see you back. Howz tricks? May be coming through Sydney for a few days in August on a job-will drop you a line if you're about for a few Crownies...

rgds

Chop Chop