Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Forces Ambushed in Afghanistan (July 15, 2006)

ooh braveheart thats the first time that movies been used in a joke towards a scotsman you must be really intelligent to think of that one all by yourself.

What scares me the most is the fact you have a picture like that saved to your computer.
    But hey man what ever floats your boat.

RoyalScot87, you have totaly hijacked this positive topic and made it a complete fool of yourself in the prosess...nice work bud

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalScot87 View Post
    Also if you're gonna talk S**t to me don't do it hiding behind a guest account you little wimp that just shows what kind of a man you are.
    It's his real account, with a profile and everything.

I express my opinion and I come under a barrage of insults. I never wanted them to comment my comments I was just highlighting a few things in that video that just didn't make sense.

Just because my comments did not include the words wooohooo and hell yea kick a**. I think that got alot of people backs up.

As I had also stated before hand, I was Not trying to start a fight but I doubt they even read the full story.

Getting back to what this Topic was really about, what I thought was really interesting watching the various videos was the difference between the Canadian weapons and the weapons the Afghani troops had.

For Queen and Country Roy Batty's Avatar

Another thing who are you to question my experience I bet I have been in more enemy contacts than you have had hot dinners son.

I will not partake in this bun-fight but I will point out that the gentleman you are talking to is currently at the pointy-end.

Cheers

Pisswreck

I don't have to tell you anything, believe me or don't it's your choice I don't care what you think.
    New users who make weighty claims usually post some sort of credentials since they have yet to form a reputation, and also the stupid users join in the summertime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombtrack View Post
    New users who make weighty claims usually post some sort of credentials since they have yet to form a reputation, and also the stupid users join in the summertime.
    Fine I'll post my credentials onces I firgure out how to post pictures, because yes I am new and the first time I express my opinion on a video everyone takes it upon themselves to attack.

I still don't understand why I should tell you what I am and what I've done/do, was that in the disclaimer fine print on when you sign up for the forum..
    hmm I must have missed that.

Pisswreck

I think you're making a big deal out of nothing, you claim something - be prepared to back it up. Especially on a site like this one.

Fine I'll post my credentials onces I firgure out how to post pictures, because yes I am new and the first time I express my opinion on a video everyone takes it upon themselves to attack.

I still don't understand why I should tell you what I am and what I've done/do, was that in the disclaimer fine print on when you sign up for the forum..
    hmm I must have missed that.

no there is no such thing, but you will experience it your self, that there is a great deal of people posing, so we do like to know a bit about new guy who jumps out with "Ive been shot at before and..."

beside, we had a topic like this already once and a dushe that started critisising it, pretty much the same way you started it..... anyway aparently his experience with "war" was limited to vermin control

Banned user

What was this thread about again???

Quote Originally Posted by rhinofromcanada View Post

well here http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...=71254&page=24

Just a couple of pics, I don't aggree with having to do this. But I understand alot of people lie about being in the military.

Hopefully this clears a few things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Sig View Post
    I will not partake in this bun-fight but I will point out that the gentleman you are talking to is currently at the pointy-end.

Cheers
    explain please.

pointy-end of what?

Is he deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan because if that is the case then so what I've done 2 tours of Iraq, does that mean I was at the pointy-end?.
    By the looks of things I'll be sent to afghanistan soon anyway.

so please explain the meaning of being at the pointy-end?.

I too used to be a gpmg gunner... In the UK do they teach you how to fire it in the indirect fire role? Which Unit are you with...
    Oh yeah and pointy end usually means SF or SOF...