Anti-Naxal ops: Kishenji's injured ??
Me too....... RIP to those great martyrs...... They are luckiest as they fall for the pride of their nation.......
Indian Army`s TATA 2.5 ton Light truck.
2. It is us who r the luckiest, yet most of us don't see it!
3. Indian Army is a very powerful army in south asia, But when its come to foot soilders, I have doubts!!
Iswar ka liya jawano ka liya kuch karo!
Rifle, Helmets, UBGLs, LMGs, BPs, Radios and Camos!!
RIP, to those who fall....
^the only reason why INDIA will never get a modern army is not because of bureaucracy but only we have political leaders who have no vision to set a clear vision for the Armed forces..
- The thing that makes me disgusted is that megalomaniac b*** have millions of dollars to build stupid statues and the worst part is that these statues are given security the common man dies.
- When policemen kill an individual with a dark past that of smuggling arms and when retrieving his body they got a SIM card which he used to call someone in PAKISTAN.When his body was brought to his village anti-India slogans were chanted instead of rewarding the police officers they were questioned just to appease a particular community.(Sohrabuddin case)
- The PM says that the right to INDIA resource is first reserved for a particular community.
the above might be off-topic but more careful analysis will show that when the political establishment is bent on staying in power it will become corrupt,incompetent all this will inevitably affect the vision for building a strong country hence the vision of how and why to build a modern armed force will get compromised... We can only dream of someday of a competent leader otherwise we'll be all f***
Last edited by ATV; 03-28-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Second AWACS Joins IAF
2.She is surely a rusty bucket as any other C.V in construction in such a place!
3.Indian Navy may gets her in mid 2011 or early 2012...
4.Most probably IN will deploy KA-31s as AW..
5. Regarding other helo, IN got Dhruv, Sea kings, KA-28,25s....
The Ka-31 is fitted with the E-801M Oko (Eye) airborne electronic warfare radar which features a 6x1 meter planar array mounted beneath the fuselage. The radar is folded and stowed beneath the aircraft's fuselage before being lowered into a vertical position, to allow 360º mechanical scanning of the radar once every ten seconds. The radar can simultaneously track up to 40 airborne or surface threats, and can detect fighter-sized aircraft from a range of 100 - 200 km (depending on the size of the target) and surface ships at a horizon of 200 km from an altitude of 9840 feet. Developed by the NIIRT (Nauchno-Issledovatelskiy Institut Radiotekhniki) Radio Scientific-Research Institute in Nizhny Novgorod, the radar antenna weighs 200 kg (441 lbs). The co-ordinates, speed and heading of a target gathered by the radar are transmitted via an encoded radio data-link channel to a ship-borne or shore-based command post.