Page 1932 of 1932 FirstFirst ... 9321432183218821922192419251926192719281929193019311932
Results 28,966 to 28,972 of 28972

Thread: What is the last movie you watched

Quote Originally Posted by gaz View Post
    The Equalizer - Great cast. Looks fantastic. Not very interesting.
    I found this movie was so bad, I watched two days ago. All the movie was around Denzel's eyes/moves/thoughts/walking/sleeping/eating/killing etc. with full of cliches. This movie is about Denzel and only and how badaςs he is. The title should have been "Denzel The Amazing", so much narcissism.

Hello MPnetters. Need help. I have been thinking of this movie from the late 50's involving the South African Airforce in Korea flying F-51D's. I think Sidney Poitier was in it but not sure. Does anyone remember this?

The Battle of the Five Armies.

Not "the Hobbit" btw, that was a non-factor entity. But the Battle - oh yes it was, despite some bullshts like elves jumping into the fray over an already assembled dwarven shield line or how a charge of a several dwarves turns the tide of a thousand orks.

Two major movie highlights - assembling the hird and a Jupiter Ascending trailer..

I don't know why I was thinking about this, but in Live Free Or Die Hard, why do the hacker's computers explode? There's literally no explosive material in the computers, and you can't email an explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
    I don't know why I was thinking about this, but in Live Free Or Die Hard, why do the hacker's computers explode? There's literally no explosive material in the computers, and you can't email an explosion.
    Overclocking, frying the motherboard, fire due to exploding cd-rom / battery pack etc etc ... happens all the time. just not the way shown in that movie ... press delete and you get deleted. that only happens in Soviet Russia

Waywickedcool Federal Ninja Laconian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommyd View Post
    Hello MPnetters. Need help. I have been thinking of this movie from the late 50's involving the South African Airforce in Korea flying F-51D's. I think Sidney Poitier was in it but not sure. Does anyone remember this?
    The only Korean War movie with Mustangs in it that I remember was Battle Hymn with Rock Hudson, but it was South Korean planes not South African. And Hudson doesn't look anything like Potier.

when the blitzkreig reigned & the bodies decorated with xmas lights..

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
    I was thinking that the bad guys got into their apartment (when no one home) and planted mil grade explosives inside the box that for cinematic purpose would explode when a certain thing was done....