Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 267

Thread: Iraq/Afghanistan war footage MEGA THREAD. **Daily updates**

  1. #121
    Banned user reya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    62

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by british-airborne View Post
    i wanna see some videos of arabs getting shot or blown up so you can see what happens not all this lets shot a building shyte
    Exactly, I'm sick of their anti-semitism.

  2. #122
    Keeping it in the family pascalywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In your car, wishing you had a better car.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,778

    Default

    why did they show a picture of saddam with the WTC when it was proven that he has no link with 9/11?

  3. #123
    Banned user reya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pascalywood View Post
    why did they show a picture of saddam with the WTC when it was proven that he has no link with 9/11?
    Its a false hope, issue of the month. HEEE Why else would they show it? People believe, all the wrong things, in general.

  4. #124
    Member Daniel San's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Note the huge breasted typist in the background.
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Stop the trolling.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,196

    Default


  6. #126
    Banned user reya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel San View Post
    Stop the trolling.
    What is trolling? I'm new to the internet, so fill me in. If you are saying, I'm doing
    something I'm not, I'd quit now! I study lots of hacker stuff, and already
    I have bit hit by some here, through logins=cookies and spybots etc.

  7. #127

  8. #128
    Banned user firdaus_84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Where the banned people are
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaItalia View Post
    Hi all! I'm new to the forum and I am really impressed by what I see. Thanks for all the pictures and videos about Italy's armed forces.

    I haven't seen any videos from the Iraqi insurgents. I think it's foolish to only show one side of a war. Are they not allowed?
    It's not the problem of allowed, but CIA will knock ur door if you try to upload any insurgent images here, no matter where you are in the world. Everyone scares to big uncle, everyone got things/person they loved to protect. So, i guess you already know why.....

    By the way, welcomed to the forum..

  9. #129
    Banned user reya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firdaus_84 View Post
    It's not the problem of allowed, but CIA will knock ur door if you try to upload any insurgent images here, no matter where you are in the world. Everyone scares to big uncle, everyone got things/person they loved to protect. So, i guess you already know why.....

    By the way, welcomed to the forum..
    How do you know, that, would occur? Do you have, this experience, or are you dreaming it up?Looks pretty weak, to me.

  10. #130
    ArmyJonHall
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reya View Post
    How do you know, that, would occur? Do you have, this experience, or are you dreaming it up?Looks pretty weak, to me.
    Ha ha, he's kidding you idiot. Seriously though, no terrorist propaganda (vids, pics) and you'll want to keep any racism to yourself. And if you haven't already, go read the forum rules. It'll stop you getting yourself banned in 3 days.

  11. #131
    Banned user reya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJonHall View Post
    Ha ha, he's kidding you idiot. Seriously though, no terrorist propaganda (vids, pics) and you'll want to keep any racism to yourself. And if you haven't already, go read the forum rules. It'll stop you getting yourself banned in 3 days.
    Dude, no one kids around, with a federal agency in a context. And idiot, is a good greek word. Learn some new words, some time. Quit trolling.

  12. #132

    Default

    How do we differentiate between propaganda and any other war footage? How are insurgent videos any different than a clip of a laser-guided bomb being dropped? If it came from the plane dropping the bomb, it obviously comes from the military and thus must be propaganda. What about those amateur videos filmed by US Marines in Falluja with them whooping and hollaring like kids when a bomb is dropped? Not propaganda?

    It seems like under these rules, if applied fairly to both sides in a conflict, would exclude ALL footage except by independent journalists. This is obviously not the case in this forum.

  13. #133
    ArmyJonHall
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaItalia View Post
    How do we differentiate between propaganda and any other war footage? How are insurgent videos any different than a clip of a laser-guided bomb being dropped?
    It's all explained in the forum rules I posted above.

  14. #134

    Default

    Does this site differentiate between terrorist and insurgent? For example, would I be allowed to post footage of Afghan freedom fighters in the 1980s against the Soviet Union even if it is shot by themselves?

    What about Oliver North's beloved Contras?

    I find it odd that this site allows posting pictures of the Waffen SS and Hitler videos, yet not video of insurgent actions in Iraq.

  15. #135
    Member NEFAS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaItalia View Post
    Does this site differentiate between terrorist and insurgent? For example, would I be allowed to post footage of Afghan freedom fighters in the 1980s against the Soviet Union even if it is shot by themselves?

    What about Oliver North's beloved Contras?

    I find it odd that this site allows posting pictures of the Waffen SS and Hitler videos, yet not video of insurgent actions in Iraq.
    Did you actually read the forum rules???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •