Thread: Behind the Lines magazine

Default Behind the Lines magazine

I hope this is Okay to post here. For those of you interested is some very good information of US elote and SOF units, you may want to check out Behind the Lines. It wa a print edition book back in the 90's and after several years of absense, it's back as a digital magazine - http://www.btlmagazine.net/

I've got all the orinignal print issuses, and while not the slickest mag you'll ever see, the info, stories, and histories are solid.

Default Behind the Lines magazine

Do you or anyone out there know how many issues there was of Behind the Lines magazine? My last issue is #26 Sept/Oct 97
    Thanks
    Edelweiss375@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS375 View Post
    Do you or anyone out there know how many issues there was of Behind the Lines magazine? My last issue is #26 Sept/Oct 97
    Thanks
    Edelweiss375@aol.com
    The print edition, or the electronic one? I had every issue, starting with the the newsprint versions, through the magazine format, and then the first couple of PDF issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DSumner View Post
    The print edition, or the electronic one? I had every issue, starting with the the newsprint versions, through the magazine format, and then the first couple of PDF issues.
    The print edition. What was the last issue?

Then how long did it go electronically?

Have any of the PDF's still?

Mind sending them to me?

Edelweiss375@aol.com