Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: .17 Caliber Mini-Browning: iHurt

  1. #1
    Senior Member Chulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    17,556

    Default .17 Caliber Mini-Browning: iHurt

    just for some kicks..




  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "I didnt lie, I was writing fiction with my mouth"
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    saw this last year....was wondering if anyone had posted this here...........wonder where one could obtain one of those toys


    one of the posts where i first saw this vid., some one actually wrote that it looked like it wouldnt hurt that much

    this and the gatlin BBgun would be great stocking stuffers!

  3. #3
    Senior Member nullterm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,181

    Default

    I want one for my desk at the office.

  4. #4
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    banned at own request
    Posts
    7,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsella View Post
    saw this last year....was wondering if anyone had posted this here...........wonder where one could obtain one of those toys


    one of the posts where i first saw this vid., some one actually wrote that it looked like it wouldnt hurt that much
    I guess that depends which end of the barrel you are on!

  5. #5
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Is that even legal in the US?

  6. #6
    Member Clarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    63

    Default

    isn't that .22?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "I didnt lie, I was writing fiction with my mouth"
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    its a machine gun, regardless of the cal. at worse, its a full auto, so im guessing that it is not legal in the states. that doesnt mean someone didnt find a way to shrink a .50 cal or import one. maybe it was a model kit,,,,,,,that worked

    tell me that a couple of those couldnt give you great interlocking fields of fire.......covering your whole yard. bring the burglars on!!!

    or even in your car. screw the horn.

    you have seen the gatlin BB gun right?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsella View Post
    its a machine gun, regardless of the cal. at worse, its a full auto, so im guessing that it is not legal in the states. that doesnt mean someone didnt find a way to shrink a .50 cal or import one. maybe it was a model kit,,,,,,,that worked

    tell me that a couple of those couldnt give you great interlocking fields of fire.......covering your whole yard. bring the burglars on!!!

    or even in your car. screw the horn.

    you have seen the gatlin BB gun right?
    actually im pretty sure that sence the assault weapons ban expired fullauto weapons are legal in the states

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "I didnt lie, I was writing fiction with my mouth"
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZ View Post
    actually im pretty sure that sence the assault weapons ban expired fullauto weapons are legal in the states
    thats right. that slipped my mind........so now we just to make sure it isnt classified as a machinegun. i know those are still illegal. if not, im off to get an m240.

  10. #10
    Moderator James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    40
    Posts
    15,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZ View Post
    actually im pretty sure that sence the assault weapons ban expired fullauto weapons are legal in the states
    I'm pretty sure that they are not...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "I didnt lie, I was writing fiction with my mouth"
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm pretty sure that they are not...
    well hells bells.........

    so no legal mini-me .50 cal love for us

  12. #12

    Default

    Full Auto firearms are legal. Depends on what state you live in. WA IL HI MA NY CA etc are all pretty strict. In a state where they are legal you need to get a tax stamp. Usually 200$, and background check to own one. Same with supressors.

    Although in this case seeing it is not a production type of weapon, very unique at that. I wonder how hard this was to get throught the ATF pipeline.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    "I didnt lie, I was writing fiction with my mouth"
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A_V_8_R View Post
    Full Auto firearms are legal. Depends on the state etc. In a state where they are legal you need to get a tax stamp. Usually 200$, and background check to own one.

    Although in this case seeing it is not a production type of weapon, very unique at that. I wonder how hard this was to get throught the ATF pipeline.
    ask a montana militia man about getting around the atf




    they even made a little tripod for that badboy, and imgane putting each round in that belt everytime you wanted to shoot.........some love went into that thing.

  14. #14
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    banned at own request
    Posts
    7,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I'm pretty sure that they are not...
    Hey James, Are you saying Oregon has no FFL / full auto class for citizens anymore?

  15. #15
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    227

    Default

    You can own a M2 browing .50 semi-auto in Hawaii, and a semi-atuo M4. It is a pretty leniant state.

    I know all FULL AUTOs are illigal, so no MGs or SMGs. That thing is basically a scaled down M2 which is illigal. I never heard of .17 ammo before so i don't know how deadly that little thing is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •