Thread: US Army M1A2 MBT's and M2A3 IFV's in Poland.

Default US Army M1A2 MBT's and M2A3 IFV's in Poland.

Well, it's first video. Take a note that these vehicles comes directly from USA via ship, vehicles that are deployed in Germany have camouflage in NATO 3 color woodland.

More videos will definetely be avaiable in future, probably directly from proving grounds, I will try post them here, and encourage others to do the same if possible.

I'm waiting for photos/videos of Leo's, Challenger II's and Abrams together. Few days ago I saw a gallery of Challenger's being loaded onto trucks to be transported to Poland for excercises.

Yup, it would be interesting.

1st Cav guys are wearing Multicam. Interesting.

How's that Hopey Changey thing workin'? C.Puffs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damian90 View Post

Well, it's first video. Take a note that these vehicles comes directly from USA via ship, vehicles that are deployed in Germany have camouflage in NATO 3 color woodland.

More videos will definetely be avaiable in future, probably directly from proving grounds, I will try post them here, and encourage others to do the same if possible.
    I wonder if those are the same we saw being loaded on trains in a video I posted several weeks ago?

It is probable.

Weird question. I have noticed that Bradley's are often transported with the barrel for the 25mm gun removed. When do they put them back on? I've seen many pics and vids of them on trucks or trains like that, but on this video they come off the trains are are moving under their own power, still without the gun barrel.

Gun barrel will be mounted in a depot or in field if nececary, barrel must be removed for transport due to vehicle dimensions.