Page 85 of 3821 FirstFirst ... 35757778798081828384858687888990919293951351855851085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 57302

Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

Quote Originally Posted by KMS View Post
    Russian passport to enter? Strange... I thought they only don't allow jews and americans (except opressed blacks). A lot have changed since Soviet times...
    Is this sarcasm? No other tank museum in the world requires you to be a citizen of that country. Its not like there is anything to spy on.

They dont check passports at Kubinka. At least they didnt check them in 2005. Of course if your Russian is rusty or you have an accent, all bets are off. If you decide to go make sure that you DONT bring professional photo equipment (SLR/DSLR). Lady in the ticket booth warned me that no walkarounds and detailed photos allowed. Though, no one checks on you in the hangars. So my advice - try to get in. The absolutely worst that can happen is that you dont get in and waste half a day....

"[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Any attempts of the citizens of NO Russian Federation (including former-USSR) to visit museum with the Russian visitors could be qualified as the UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. The violator could be accused in the ESPIONAGE. "[/SIZE][/FONT]

http://www.tankmuseum.ru/inf.html

If you are good in russian language, they won't check you passport, at least you can say, that you forgot it at home

Quote Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
    Thats the ultimate proof shes a Russian woman - talking on a cell phone...
    If any of you know Russian women, you'll understand!
    Thats women everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by LEGEND View Post
    Is this sarcasm? No other tank museum in the world requires you to be a citizen of that country. Its not like there is anything to spy on.
    Its not really a joke, the Tank Museum is on an active military base thats the main reason for not allowing non-citizens into it. Furthermore there may be some classified equipment still remaining on some tanks and that doesn't help the situation either

Banned user

Kubinka tank museum belongs to the 38th scientific research and testing institute, which tests new vehicles on the proving ground nearby. Therefore it's a military object and even next to a top secret proving ground (for example the famous Black eagle prototype is rusting somewhere there), so they limit the access. Not very visitor-friendly.

More VDV......

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon View Post
    Did you just put me in my place?
    Is it a rhetorical question?

All in good fun Дигимон.

The vid is hilarious.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CHERK View Post
    Is it a rhetorical question?

All in good fun Дигимон.

The vid is hilarious.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    cheers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon View Post
    More VDV......
    Mmmm...this is real pokazuha we were talking about Looks like all these shows begin with "shooting birds" from PK

4 LEGEND: As long as I see at the link you've got, you can possibly get into this museum, but you should ask a permission 2-3 weeks ahead. There's a phone number below, try it. Usually, to get something done is easier by phone ))
    [FONT=Arial]"Any attempts of the citizens of NO Russian Federation (including former-USSR) to visit museum with the Russian visitors could be qualified as the UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. The violator could be accused in the ESPIONAGE. " This phrase means that if someone of natives tries to get you into the Kubinka both of you might be accused with espionage.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Anyway, I doubt that's impossible for you to visit this collection. Try contacts you found and give'em info they need. I think they'll let you in, but they might give you a guide with responsibility to watch over you )) No big deal if you really want to get there.[/FONT]

tactical competition (date unknown)...

are AKM s still service in Russia.?

I think only training units use them or this pic should belong 1970 era...