Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

Banned user

awesome ****ing documentary!!!

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Spyker2041 View Post
    haha, part 1 uses half life 2 music!
    God dammit, some kick ass ambushes by MVD Spetsnaz. Thank you for the video, enjoyed big time. Loved how the guy at the end happily smokes his cigarette. Loved the ambush on the APC and the ambush at the end with three groups. How they made em retreat and the third group nailed em in the back.

Unicus Ac Immortalis II Dark Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YevgenyP View Post
    April 1.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. It had to be taken with a grain (bags really) of salt, but I just had to make sure, especially since I can't read Russian and Google translate was very slow to load for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Akril View Post
    Yah, Grozniy was flooded by money from federal government to settle dawn problems here, even thought region by itself can not afford such economy.
    Highly controversial move that trade off development of other places in Russia.

More here: http://danlux.livejournal.com/17824.html
    Would you rather see the construction ? Or Ruins ????

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Maximmmm View Post

Also a pretty great vid as well

I don't get it.. This video looks fairly new, so I cannot think of Chechania and the foes appears like regular Russians to me! can anyone please give some info about it?

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by RomanS View Post
    Would you rather see the construction ? Or Ruins ????
    RomanS, I have not seen any posts by you in much time! You are the same RomanS that start this thread, yes? Do you have any new pictures or videos to share?

WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZIAD View Post

I don't get it.. This video looks fairly new, so I cannot think of Chechania and the foes appears like regular Russians to me! can anyone please give some info about it?
    Nah. I'm sure it was filmed in the North Caucasus.

Quote Originally Posted by IDA_71 View Post
    The fact is that it works exactly how it's supposed to work. This video tapes are intend to seed hate between people.

You see: mercinaries cut heads for foreighn money => You hate: ordinary people.

Such mercninaries are have to be dealed with by cold eyes, cool mind and cold blood.

And not mercinaries in most, but those who feed them with arms, poisoned ideology and money.

Keep cool and carry on
    That's not what I meant I don't hate ordinary Chechens, even with my previous experience with some youthful ones, I actually wouldn't mind having dinner with the random Makka or a Iman from 84 Pskov Paratroopers street of Grozny. I however hate the fricking Jihadist scumbags and their asspirate friends from their respective goat ******zing cesspits.

Quote Originally Posted by ZIAD View Post

The operation happened over 12 years ago in the general North Caucasus region. Basically rear area operation where MVD troops were tasked with preventing the bandits from sabotaging transportation links. The bandits were blocked in a mountain gorge, however when the troops attempted to assault the criminals, they were met with heavy resistance. The asshats(bandits) used the geography of the terrain to their advantage but the troops found another way to the gorge through a neighboring valley, and sent the bandits to hell.
    Last edited by Hisroyalhighness; 04-02-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Anyway, video of the Multipurpose vehicle Volk. Sorry if it's a repost.

Not exactly military, but a new sport rifle for Russia's Biathlon team.

April 3, 2012. TV Zvezda. Russia, Primorsky Krai. Sergeyevsky firing ground. Gunfire in subdivisions of the 5th army.

[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raden5 View Post

Quoted for awesomeness!!

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by Hisroyalhighness View Post
    I however hate the fricking Jihadist scumbags and their asspirate friends from their respective goat ******zing cesspits.
    I feel the same way. My hatred is deep for those that break all the rules of war. They break the rules of humanity.

Which guns are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Which guns are those?
    If i am not mistaken, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2S5_Giatsint-S

Heavy Yak 130 certification for combat ?

Интересная фотография из Государственного летно-испытательного центра Министерства обороны России в Ахтубинске - проходящий там испытания на боевое применение самолет Як-130 (один из предсерийных самолетов, постройки 2008 года, бортовой номер "04 белый", серийный номер 00-04) со впечатляющей боевой нагрузкой из четырех корректируемых авиационных бомб серии КАБ-500.

An interesting picture from the National Flight Test Centre of the Ministry of Defense of Russia in Akhtubinsk - it passes the test on the combat use of aircraft Yak-130 (one of the pre-production aircraft, built in 2008, tail number "04 white", serial number 00-04), with impressive combat load of four series of corrected air bombs KAB-500.