Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

  1. #48946
    Suspended for infractions
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _GDS_ View Post
    soooo much layers, so for 8th layer to be effective all previous layers should be put on? It can be quite uncomfortable...

    And for the lulz, I came up with the 9th layer:
    balaclava from 7th layer + insulated cap from 8th layer, for uber cold weather...
    I guess better be a little uncomfortable then cold if you have to jump around outside with -35 C for a couple of days.

    Also the headgears arent actually layers.

  2. #48947

    Default

    s400 Missile Factory

  3. #48948
    Senior Member Dinges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Stll inside the onion
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibr View Post
    s400 Missile Factory

    Some A-135 Gorgon in there.

  4. #48949
    Senior Member BitnikGr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    XII Detached Signals Company, Artillery Platoon, 1999-2000
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    And here is the BMPT "Terminator" with Engish subs!


    Enjoy!

  5. #48950
    Member Cypriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Nicosia
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinges View Post
    Some A-135 Gorgon in there.
    where ?? ......

  6. #48951
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey guys this is one of my first posts. Basically I am a teenager born in Canada but have always been fascinated by Russian military tech. I understand this post is not to be in this thread but I just wanted to say hello and that I will be contributing. I can also translate anything if you guys need so, I am fluent in both languages.

  7. #48952
    WTF am I doing with my life? Token White Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolshoi View Post
    Hey guys this is one of my first posts. Basically I am a teenager born in Canada but have always been fascinated by Russian military tech. I understand this post is not to be in this thread but I just wanted to say hello and that I will be contributing. I can also translate anything if you guys need so, I am fluent in both languages.
    What is it with Canadians are their hard-on for Russia?

  8. #48953
    Member _GDS_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Age
    28
    Posts
    627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypriot View Post
    where ?? ......
    4min something, 6min something and in big screen (specialy for you) at 7min15s. I'm more interested what's behind that wall, camera shots gave some blurry missile shapes.

  9. #48954
    Making Canadians look bad sepheronx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Token White Guy View Post
    What is it with Canadians are their hard-on for Russia?
    What is it with Americans and their need for useless posts?

  10. #48955

    Default

    Excellent documentary with unique footage of the plant that produces s400 missiles and more:

    http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=474266

  11. #48956
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muthatruсkin in Siberia
    Posts
    3,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibr View Post
    Excellent documentary with unique footage of the plant that produces s400 missiles and more:

    http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=474266
    Lol Rogozin, I like the Guy more and more ))))

  12. #48957

    Default

    I lol'd when he said "It will be the most ice cold shower of awakening to any potential idiot"

  13. #48958
    Senior Member BitnikGr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    XII Detached Signals Company, Artillery Platoon, 1999-2000
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibr View Post
    I lol'd when he said "It will be the most ice cold shower of awakening to any potential idiot"
    ... "who unfortunately exists today on the global geopolitical stage" he added.

    I bet that's a dig at McCain.

  14. #48959
    Senior Member Raden5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    December 28, 2012. Channel TV Russia-24. Russia, Krasnodar region, 6973 AFB (Primorsko-Akhtarsk). Training of pilots at the modernized attack planes Su-25BM.

    Last edited by Raden5; 12-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.

  15. #48960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitnikGr View Post
    ... "who unfortunately exists today on the global geopolitical stage" he added.

    I bet that's a dig at McCain.


    Stealthyfied Mi-28

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •