Page 100 of 3742 FirstFirst ... 509092939495969798991001011021031041051061071081101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 56117

Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

Quote Originally Posted by LEGEND View Post
    You can easely have both citizenships, one doesnt have to know about the other, simple as that. I know PLENTY of people who have two passports (Russian and American), I have two, but my second one is not Russian, but i could get russian if i wanted to with ease.
    If he wants to join the military it might be a problem - in your case if they find you they take one away and you have to pay some money or something - if he's in the military and they find him he could get in unnecessary trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Susumu View Post
    If he wants to join the military it might be a problem - in your case if they find you they take one away and you have to pay some money or something - if he's in the military and they find him he could get in unnecessary trouble.
    They dont care trust me, if you have a US passport and it says Place of Birth: Russia and you come over to the Russian embassy to get a Russian visa they tell you you have Russian citizenship and you should go to Russia with Russian passport and they dont give you a visa. So what most people do who have Russian and American citizenship when travelling to Russia is that they leave the US using US passport and enter Russia using a Russian one, and vice versa on the way back. If you still want to go with a US passport and get a visa, you have to renounce your russian citizenship which costs a nominal fee of about 800 dollars

Banned user

I am a dual citizen. Have no problems going to russia, only show my russian documents.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanS View Post
    never heard of Kalakov

there is Krinkov
    "Kalakov" was mentioned in the Vice mag documentary about gunsmiths in Pakistan. At a certain point they take out a locally produced AK vairant and call it "Kalakov"

It was posted on MP.net before, but here is the link for reference (2:59)
    http://www.glumbert.com/media/gunmarket
    Last edited by Mr.K; 05-01-2007 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Video URL

Quote Originally Posted by koutch View Post
    "Kalakov" was mentioned in the Vice mag documentary about gunsmiths in Pakistan. At a certain point they take out a locally produced AK vairant and call it "Kalakov"
    ahhhh interesting

thank you for info

Well I will be getting one in about a months time so that will answer all the questions.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Russian soldier View Post
    Cool. Yeah, some like it in America, some like it in Russia. I am not gonna have a family, kids or relationships. That's not my style. I like being free, lol, going to clubs with hot girls and stuff. And it is just not freedom for me, it is a freedom for my proposed military career
    Yes yes,your time will come also...

I have a dual citizenship (german and russian)
    hello, can you tell me how it was possible for you to get a dual citizenship?
    The German authorities told me I will get the German citizenship as soon as I give them the proof that I abolished my Russian citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamming_Python View Post

I've only ever heard of 2 black guys in the Russian army.

One of them was Pushkin's Great Grandfather; Abram Petrovich Hannibal (not Carthagian Hannibal, Ethiopian Hannibal). He rose to a very high rank (Major-General), became Governer of Reval, and had Peter the Great as his Godfather. But that was all about 300 years ago...

The other one I heard about joined the army in the late 90's or so, and went on to go into the Army musical group. But he was only half-black
    The black kid from the movie Tsirk (Circus) from 1936 became a naval officer.

Pozdravlyaju vam s pervoje Maya.
    Happy 1st May.

Quote Originally Posted by intelligenzija View Post
    hello, can you tell me how it was possible for you to get a dual citizenship?
    The German authorities told me I will get the German citizenship as soon as I give them the proof that I abolished my Russian citizenship.
    maybe they don't allow new dual citizenships anymore - we got ours when we moved to Germany back in 1993 without any problems.

maybe they don't allow new dual citizenships anymore - we got ours when we moved to Germany back in 1993 without any problems.
    lucky you...

Quote Originally Posted by Russian soldier View Post
    I am loyal to Russia and only to Russia, and I will serve her until I die.
    v mulajetc
    you make me recall the novel《Как закалялась сталь》
    Hope you will serve some important departmant.

So let me get this straight Russian soldier. You want to join the Russian army later in life which would require you to move to Russia and get Russian Citizenship and give up your US Citizenship?

I myself want to somehow get into the Russian military (It's one of my life goals) but I am not too happy about giving up my US citizenship so there is no way for me unless I give it up.

Just a suggestion-

You might want to move this discussion out of this thread because it is the Russian Military Photos Thread.

Banned user

Quote Originally Posted by jcareaga View Post
    So let me get this straight Russian soldier. You want to join the Russian army later in life which would require you to move to Russia and get Russian Citizenship and give up your US Citizenship?

I myself want to somehow get into the Russian military (It's one of my life goals) but I am not too happy about giving up my US citizenship so there is no way for me unless I give it up.

Just a suggestion-

You might want to move this discussion out of this thread because it is the Russian Military Photos Thread.
    He does not need to give up anything. If he was born on Russia he is a citizen so he does not need to "get" Russian citizenship. He is a citizen already.