Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

  1. #41326
    Senior Member Hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,349

    Default

    There was news just a few days ago. Try to follow the thread.

  2. #41327
    Member razorback 7.62x51's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    arkansas/sa dfw aus texas/south east asia
    Posts
    438

    Default

    lol el_magnífico
    coming soon to a country near you. opps a theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by el_magnífico View Post

  3. #41328
    Suspended for infractions
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjian View Post
    Weeell, there's not -that- much difference is there?...

    Anyways, for a Kh-22 launch, closest thing I've seen is a video on Youtube from The Sum of All Fears with Tu-22Ms firing Kh-22s at a US carrier...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhj8ITvp-pw
    Actually, there is a snippet of a Kh-22 test embedded in a youtube video about the Tu-22M. It shows the missile hitting a test target tanker and ripping it completely apart, with a huge hole torn through the superstructure. I'm too tired atm to actually go find it though, but I have posted it before.

  4. #41329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    Actually, there is a snippet of a Kh-22 test embedded in a youtube video about the Tu-22M. It shows the missile hitting a test target tanker and ripping it completely apart, with a huge hole torn through the superstructure. I'm too tired atm to actually go find it though, but I have posted it before.
    Is it this video?


  5. #41330
    Senior Member Konst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Empire of evil
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    Project 11982 research ship “Seliger”


























  6. #41331
    Suspended for infractions
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwjian View Post
    Is it this video?

    Yep, around 2:45

  7. #41332
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    It looks like Seliger is equipped with helicopter hangar. But I more think it is for other equipment and not for helicopter, because there is a crane.

    Any more news when will Jurij Ivanov hit the water?

  8. #41333
    Senior Member Konst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Empire of evil
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    It looks like Seliger is equipped with helicopter hangar. But I more think it is for other equipment and not for helicopter, because there is a crane.
    hangar for deepwater vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Any more news when will Jurij Ivanov hit the water?
    Down on the water - 2012

    Entry into the fleet - 2013

  9. #41334
    Banned user
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    hangar for deepwater vehicle
    Rescue submarine like Mir?

  10. #41335
    Senior Member Konst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Empire of evil
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Rescue submarine like Mir?
    Yes, maybe "Konsul"

  11. #41336
    Member van_pomidor45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland - Kołobrzeg
    Posts
    333

    Default

    You do not have new photos of the machine gun Piecheneg?

  12. #41337

    Default



    Real or Photoshoped??

  13. #41338

  14. #41339

    Default

    Mockup........

  15. #41340
    Senior Member Xaito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    14,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conglomerate View Post


    Real or Photoshoped??
    real iirc - it wasn't a flying prototype, but a mock-up as a concept

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •