Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

Quote Originally Posted by DTA View Post
    maybe i'm mistaken, but in many sources strange phrase "factually licensed production"
    Quote Originally Posted by catsavl View Post
    This politically correct spelling "Pirate production"
    It is not a CB90, but heavily influenced by it. It is not licensed as it is not a CB90 and thus shouldn't require any license. JSC Pella doesn't mention the CB90, any licenses or Dockstavarvet AB (the Swedish producer of the CB90) anywhere.

The Raptors dimensions are different, its deplacement is different, many important details on the hull and superstructure are different and its stated performance and general characteristics are different.

The external similarities to the CB90 are without a doubt striking, but I do not know if that itself could constitute an infringement on intellectual rights or anything of the sort. It is clear that they had a good look at the CB90, but that's where the story seems to end.

Quote Originally Posted by DTA View Post
    2 Hyde

maybe i'm mistaken, but in many sources strange phrase "factually licensed production"

Quote Originally Posted by catsavl View Post
    This politically correct spelling "Pirate production"

Just look at the damn pictures, I explained it enough for your eyes and brains to do the rest. Those boats are not the same. They are similar in conception, just like any aircraft carrier, any IFV, and tank, and landing ship is similar in conception. Just look at the pictures closely. The hull is completely different. Pay attention to the seamline between lower and upper hull, to the positioning of the windows (upper and lower part, respectively), the whole front section, the whole back section, the upper section etc.. everything. Don't get hung up on forward leaning windshields and the overall layout.
    Last edited by Hyde; 01-12-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Unicus Ac Immortalis II Dark Avenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marat View Post
    Is it correct that 12,7 mm Kord is mounted on Raptor? It look as 14.5 KPV to me on those Charly's pictures.
    It has been corrected in his blog.

New bunch of specnaz strong!!!!111 pics ))

In the end of December 2013 OSN Saturn unit received one of the first produced special armored vehicle SBM VPK-233136 based on GAZ Tigr-M. On this occasion I was invited to take some photos about the training with one of the Assault squads of the unit. Saturn already has KAMAZ-43269 Vistrel armored vehicle, but it differs from Tigr, especially in dimensions. That's why the operators have to intensively practice with new vehicle. This time they trained to move under cover of Tigr and assault the building with a ladder from the top of vehicle.

Source: http://vitalykuzmin.net/?q=node/545

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

2250x1500

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just look at the damn pictures, I explained it enough for your eyes and brains to do the rest. Those boats are not the same. They are similar in conception, just like any aircraft carrier, any IFV, and tank, and landing ship is similar in conception. Just look at the pictures closely. The hull is completely different. Pay attention to the seamline between lower and upper hull, to the positioning of the windows (upper and lower part, respectively), the whole front section, the whole back section, the upper section etc.. everything. Don't get hung up on forward leaning windshields and the overall layout.
    To who you arguing with??? You quoted my and Calimero2 posts in wich we talked about MG on Raptor not about if Raptor is licence clone or in any other way related with CB90...

Quote Originally Posted by dzhaga-dzhaga View Post
    In the end of December 2013 OSN Saturn unit received one of the first produced special armored vehicle SBM VPK-233136 based on GAZ Tigr-M.
    Thanks Vitaly! That's the model that is also known as SPM-2M, right?

XII Detached Signals Company, Artillery Platoon, 1999-2000

Second part of UAC promo videos for Le Bourget 2013 featuring MiG-35/35D, Sukhoi Superjet 100, Su-32/34.

Quote Originally Posted by metberkut View Post
    Yes, SM and SM3 versions are both modernization of "vanilla" Su-25's.
    Thank you, before you say no SM2, right? That BM upgrade from what came of it?

Quote Originally Posted by marat View Post
    To who you arguing with??? You quoted my and Calimero2 posts in wich we talked about MG on Raptor not about if Raptor is licence clone or in any other way related with CB90...
    I don't know how that happened, I was sure I quoted two other posts. Sorry for the confusion, I fixed it.

Third part of the United Aircraft Corporation's videos for Le Bourget 2013.
    MC-21 liner, MiG-29K/KUB deck fighter, Tu-204CM liner.

BitnikGr , Thanks for sharing these videos and taking the effort to put it up in English language.

A suggestion once you have all the 4 UAC promo video you can just make a single video and upload it if that is possible should be a good single source updated video on UAC portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinJ View Post
    BitnikGr , Thanks for sharing these videos and taking the effort to put it up in English language.

A suggestion once you have all the 4 UAC promo video you can just make a single video and upload it if that is possible should be a good single source updated video on UAC portfolio.
    1) English narration in these ones is original by UAC.
    2) I do have a single file, but I can't upload long videos right now. So, I had to split it. Maybe I'll upload it to some filesharing service and give a link.

^^ Sounds Good , Thanks

The fourth and the last part of United Aircraft Corporation promo videos for Le Bourget 2013 Air Show!
    Yak-130 advanced trainer and IL-96 airliner.