Thread: Russian Photos (updated on regular basis)

  1. #55111
    Member Danila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osobist View Post
    Yep. Note the "i" on chest-patch "Miлiцiя"
    Well technically they are most likely Russian "Berkut" now

  2. #55112
    Member Flyboy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Polish/Australian - Living in Melbourne
    Posts
    434

    Default

    MiG-29M packing some heat.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiG-29M_4.jpg 
Views:	2307 
Size:	309.2 KB 
ID:	219013

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MiG-29M_5.jpg 
Views:	1232 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	219014

  3. #55113
    Senior Member droopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    MiG-29M packing some heat.
    Test Kh-35 ?

  4. #55114
    Senior Member D-Mitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    navalanalyses.blogspot.com
    Posts
    8,075

    Default

    Russian Navy

    The majority of the photos are recent




















  5. #55115
    Senior Member D-Mitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    navalanalyses.blogspot.com
    Posts
    8,075

    Default

    Russian Navy

    Photos by http://anton-blinov.livejournal.com




















  6. #55116
    Senior Member D-Mitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    navalanalyses.blogspot.com
    Posts
    8,075

    Default

    Vladivostok entering Brest bay during sea trials on May 14th.

    Photos by Michel Floch







    Photo by Christian Herrou


  7. #55117

  8. #55118
    Member dzhaga-dzhaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Moskau
    Posts
    842

    Default

    Photo report from the first presentation of Toros and Kolun armored vehicles family. Vehicles were developed by the Consortium "INTRALL" and UAMZ Group.
    During the presentation the developers showed three versions of the prospective family: basic amphibious modification, commander open-top vehicle and medic variant.
    Kolun vehicles family were developed on ZIL- 131 chassis. Currently Kolun vehicles exist in 2 variants: 4x4 and 6x6.



    Full report: http://vitalykuzmin.net/?q=node/564



    Toros armored vehicles: commander, basic and medic variants


    2250x1500





    Basic variant of Toros armored vehicle


    2250x1500






    2250x1500







    2250x1500







    2250x1500







    2250x1500





    Toros medic variant


    2250x1500








    2250x1500







    2250x1500





    Toros commander variant


    2250x1500







    2250x1500








    2250x1500




    Kolun 4x4 armored vehicle


    2250x1500









    2250x1500








    2250x1500





    Kolun 6x6 armored vehicle


    2250x1500








    2250x1500








    2250x1500








    2250x1500







    2250x1500

  9. #55119
    Member Sky watcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Victory Day parade 2014 in Saint Petersburg

  10. #55120
    Senior Member Raden5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Russian Federation
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzhaga-dzhaga View Post
    Photo report from the first presentation of Toros and Kolun armored vehicles family. Vehicles were developed by the Consortium "INTRALL" and UAMZ Group.
    During the presentation the developers showed three versions of the prospective family: basic amphibious modification, commander open-top vehicle and medic variant.
    Kolun vehicles family were developed on ZIL- 131 chassis. Currently Kolun vehicles exist in 2 variants: 4x4 and 6x6.


    Toros armored vehicles: commander, basic and medic variants

    I will add.


  11. #55121
    Senior Member Ronguild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Building my Fw190D9
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzhaga-dzhaga View Post

    Toros medic variant


    2250x1500
    Thanks, again, Vitaly.

    Speaking of medevac vehicle, is there a medical version of the Tigr ?

  12. #55122
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Union of soviet european republics, Slowakistan autonomous okrug
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky watcher View Post
    Victory Day parade 2014 in Saint Petersburg
    Any chance of some photo-report from this parade?

  13. #55123
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Mitch View Post
    Russian Navy

    The majority of the photos are recent




    Just curios, why these vessels are so rusty? They don't have regular maintenance period for removing it and keep all ships clean?

  14. #55124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vxm View Post
    Just curios, why these vessels are so rusty? They don't have regular maintenance period for removing it and keep all ships clean?
    These ships belong to Baltic fleet and Northern fleet, so they had a very long voyage to Syria during which they got that rust.


  15. #55125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yars View Post
    These ships belong to Baltic fleet and Northern fleet, so they had a very long voyage to Syria during which they got that rust.
    Never seen US ships with such signs of corrosion. Does it mean they have more durable and better coating\paint?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •